Morning Sickness Only in the Morning??

cskme_

Reaction score
5W 5D, I have started feeling a little more nauseous today. I would eat a little and feel good, and then nauseous a couple hours later. I wake up at 4:30am and start work at 6am. I felt nauseous on and off until noon when I had lunch (I insisted I had a bagel with cream cheese because I couldn't stomach the thought of the chicken and veggies I packed).

I feel fine now, and I eat something before bed and take my Materna vitamin and always feel sick before I fall asleep (assuming the vitamin is making me feel this way).

My mom said most days she only felt sick up until lunch time.
Does anyone else have this? Or did they and it ended up stretching out over the day in time?

When I was pregnant with my dd, I was sick ALL day. I couldn't keep anything down. This pregnancy I've been ill in the mornings and it goes away after I eat breakfast. I try to have small snacks throughout the day because if I go too long without eating, I feel queasy. Every pregnancy is different. It is possible your prenatal is making you ill. Maybe try a different brand?

With my first-born, I had morning sickness that stopped at around 11 am every day. With my second and third, I never had nausea. With my fourth, I had all-day sickness for almost all of the pregnancy. It can really vary, but I would feel very lucky to only have it in the mornings and not all darned day. Haha :) I hope your pregnancy goes easy on ya!

When I was pregnant with my dd, I was sick ALL day. I couldn't keep anything down. This pregnancy I've been ill in the mornings and it goes away after I eat breakfast. I try to have small snacks throughout the day because if I go too long without eating, I feel queasy. Every pregnancy is different. It is possible your prenatal is making you ill. Maybe try a different brand?

I know for a fact my prenatal makes me sick. I usually take it just before bed, today I took it a bit earlier to see if it makes a difference tomorrow morning. At least I'm keeping it down for now, I would hate to waste them.

with this pregnancy and my first, I feel sick all day everyday. I try and eat little and often but with food aversions to most things its difficult

I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and for the last week I've been sick all day. As soon as a wake up to the minute I go to bed. It's horrible!

Mine is on and off all day! Even through the night il wake up feeling sick!

Try eating little and often and drinking plenty of water it definitely helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->