Morning Sickness Question

Hey ladies I def have the nausea, and have over the last few days, but today I felt sort of dizzy, too. I teach, and while writing on the board, it felt like the room was spinning. Sort of like a hangover. Is this normal?

Yes! This happened to me with #1, I had to leave the classroom and get another teacher to come in and watch the class because I thought I was going to pass out in front of a bunch of 11 year olds. It might be an idea to make sure you have someone you can run to just in case! Confide in whoever teaches in the next room if possible, or a teaching assistant if you have one! I think it might be all the spinning around from the board to the class or the board pens. I am possibly pregnant again (waiting for a darker line to crack open the apple juice) and today I had the same thing. If I am pregnant I am only just pregnant so dizziness starting early this time. I do know a teacher who got signed off work early as the doc said it was a risky situation (not the dizziness itself, the possibility of her fainting in the classroom, she taught pre-school)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->