Morning Sickness Question

AJR14

Reaction score
How did your morning sickness start? Did it ease on or just come out of nowhere?

I haven't had any....my mom said she didn't have any with her first either so I am grateful! The only thing that made me nauseous was the constipation in the beginning....it hurt so badly that I would feel like I had to vomit. Other than that...no morning sickness.

Mine started suddenly at 6w2d and has gone on every day since. For me it's just awful nausea, I've only actually vomited twice. And it's worse in the late afternoon and into the evening - not exactly morning sickness! This is my second pregnancy and I didn't have any nausea at all with #1.

I felt queasy about two days before I got my bfp. Then the sickness kicked in at about 5 weeks. Now it's pretty much non stop. Living on dry crackers and water at the moment. Kinda knew it was coming though as I have had sickness in all my pregnancies and was hospitalized when I was having my son due to extreme morning sickness. If it means a heathly baby though I don't mind at all, totally worth it.

It came out of no where both pregnancies. Started around 6 weeks. With my dd it suddenly ended around 14 weeks and I'm praying mine ends quickly this time around!

Mine has been VERY mild and not constant, but in week 5 I would notice a gagging sensation in my throat that made me nauseous for a minute then went away. Then in week 6, one night I just woke up really nauseous and its come and gone like that ever since. It happens if I'm hungry, or if I'm full, just comes on randomly. I have yet to throw up though, although came pretty close this morning brushing my teeth. That was another thing I noticed...around week 6, brushing my teeth became a real chore.

Mine started off with slight nausea at around 5 weeks but eating settled it. Then it kicked in at 6 weeks all day sickness not being able to eat or drink anything as it all made me want to throw up. at about 9/10 weeks it kicked up a level and I was constantly sick and at 11 weeks it has started to die down. Still nauseous here and there but its so much better then what I have been coping with. x

Mine started very early on and it was just a slight off feeling every once in a while. At 5w4d it got much worse. I only feel ill but I have not thrown up. We will see where it goes from here.

Mine started out mild for about 2 or 3 days just after 6 weeks, but now it is gaining strength and I am constantly nauseas - the late afternoon and evenings are by far the worst though.

It eased in. The next before I got my bfp, I got a little quest at dinner. I thought it was the $16 worth of Taco Bell I decided to eat. The next morning it hit like a train! I was in the middle of mixing a touch of water into the dogs' kibble and BAM! Suddenly the smell of their kibble just exploded and so did I haha. It's actually much better now. But I think it's my diet/ just getting used to it. I sometimes have a hard time forcing down my lunch. But keeping it down is easy.

With my DS I had no nausea really just randomly vomited. First time was totally out of nowhere, think I was between 8 and 9 weeks and I was on the laptop and suddenly chucked everywhere (TMI!). Laptop never did work again :blush:

This time MS began at 6 weeks with nausea but the nausea made me be :sick:. I am sick most days now but the nausea is pretty much day and night all day. Put off by a lot of foods and can't eat much without feeling sick.

I started getting nausea right at six weeks- it was pretty predictable at first, I'd be fine for an hour or so after getting up, then I'd feel sick but eat and be okay. Now....a few days after I thought I had it figured out....I'm at work and randomly sick but not to the point of vomiting. It's been several hours since I've been able to eat anything, which probably has something to do with it because it always seems to be worse when my stomach is empty or overly full.

Mine began a few days after I found out I was pg (3 weeks along). Since then it's been on and off, but mostly happens when I'm hungry, really full, or get a whiff of something I don't like. I have a lot of aversions these days

Hey ladies I def have the nausea, and have over the last few days, but today I felt sort of dizzy, too. I teach, and while writing on the board, it felt like the room was spinning. Sort of like a hangover. Is this normal?

Mine creeped in over a couple weeks. Started out only in brief waves. Then all evening. Now it's most of the day with a little break around noon.

Mine eased in starting at 5.5 weeks... Yesterday was the worst it's ever been. I'm not actually vomiting, just dry heaving on and off throughout the day. I need to keep my belly somewhat full to make sure I don't feel this way. It's miserable, I'm practically force feeding so I don't have to feel bad. Can't wait for it to go away! :cry:

My sickness started at 6 weeks, peaked and was very bad weeks 8-12 then settled down, eased off and was gone by week 28 thankgod, sooo grateful it's over!!!

I had nausea on/off especially in mornings then this week for the past few days it's when I'm hungry or travelling in the car for some reason but I don't actually vomit just waves of it come & go xx

Mine has been pretty light. I just have nausea but it seems to be getting better everyday. The only thing that is getting worse is the gag reflex I have when trying to brush my tongue. I can barely touch my tongue without almost throwing up. Although, my appetite is still struggling and I have to push myself to eat meals.

mine was always mild unless i didnt eat, so as long as i ate something my morning sickness was mild to none at all. it would be worse in the evenings.
from weeks 9-12 is when my gag reflex began and was the worst, especially in the evenings. it would just feel like im being gagged constantly and it would begin around nighttime. food wouldn't help that part at all.

my sickness and the gag sensation went away at 12 and a half weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->