Morning sickness/scans

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hey girls,

i have a couple of question, 1st of i'm a round 6weeks pregnant and i havent had anymore sickness do you think everything is fine?? i'm worried cause i havent had it when should it start??

2nd question i havent had a scan yet my 1st mid-wife app is on the 23th jan but that isnt for a scan and i feel like everyone else is having there at like 6 weeks and 7weeks, i feel really left out cause i want mine and who know when i will get my scan as i havent got my mid-wife app til 23th jan. do you think thats to long to wait i just wanna know that everything is ok you know??

thanks xx

know how you feel about the scan, got my first on on 23rd i'll be over 12 weeks apparently.

As for the sickness, some people don't get it. I was hoping to be one of those but I'm not so lucky. Its a lose lose situation. I hate feeling ill 24/7 and not being able to eat, sleep, move etc but if I didnt have it I'd worry!!

I know its hard but try not to worry, I waited 4 weeks for my first midwife appointment and it was horrible, I just wanted to go straight away, but, actually, all it was was taking info etc, no baby stuff. was quite disappointed, just lookimg froward to scan now

Not everyone gets sickness. Sounds like you might be one of the lucky ones. I´ve not thrown up once - and I know how you feel - I too worry that I´m not throwing up and that everything might not be OK as a result of this lack of sickness!! Sounds daft I know, but as far as I know everything is OK and my Dr told me not worry about the lack of sickness, I was just one of the lucky ones.

I may not have sickness, but my skin is terrible at moment - its like being back in Puberty, but worse - so if its not one thing its another!!

they usually do the scan before 14 weeks so they can do the downs syndrome assessment, in england anyway. Plus, just look on the brightside, the later is it, the more developed your baby will be!

There's still time for you to develop morning sickness. I think I got mine at 7 weeks and it hit me like a truck. I thought I was going to be one of the lucky ones but I totally wasn't. Thankfully, it only lasted for 4 weeks though :) My midwife said she felt cheated because she had no morning sickness with her three pregnancys so as people have said, sometimes you are just lucky and don't get it!

All day sickness started at 6 weeks for me. Don't scan very early 12 weeks is usual

oh good i'm glad its not just me then, i know i havent been sick but i've had the worse bad back ever lol, thats true about the later the scan the more developed the baby will be, will the mid-wife book me in for my scan?

The midwife booked mine over the phone at my first appointment with her

I have not been so lucky. I have had some sickness. not as bad as my friend had she is also pregnant. I think i would be worried too if i wasn't sick. but I have been worrying about everything lately. Im sure you and your baby are healthy :)

I was wromg, I don't feel sick today and I'm not worried, just relieved! Can remember the last time I felt well. Plus, I guess now is the time you expect to feel a little better

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->