• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

"Morning" sickness... to throw up or no?

uwfan27

Reaction score
OK ladies, the nausea is hitting me hard. But not so hard that I am throwing up… yet. This is my first pregnancy and I have no experience with any of this. When I am sick with the flu or any other reason vomiting makes me feel better (at least for a bit). Does it work the same way with “morning” sickness? I’m to the point of consciously having to NOT throw up. Should I just let it come if it needs to so I can move on with my day? Or does it make it worse? I am so miserable, it is constant but (luckily) fluctuates from awful to just queasy. It’s also waking me up in the middle of the night :( I am eating small frequent meals, crackers by the bed, ginger etc. It all helps but nothing has completely but this feeling to bed.

Hi there..
sorry to hear you are feeling bad.. but Ive been on the same boat..
I found at some times, throwing up really made me feel better afterwards, even if it was a nightmare to go through it.. I have huge phobia with vomitting..
I do like a tribal rain dance right before it hoping to wave away the vomit demons lol..
but there has also been times when I have had violent cases of throwing up and Ive felt sooo exhausted afterwards..
so really sometimes it feels good.. and sometimes it doesnt... its really about listening to your body.. sometimes you wont even have a choice! because it just projectiles out! lol
hope you feel better soon though!
xx

Let it come if it needs to, my 1st two pregnancies I'd vomit then generally feel better till the evening then sometimes I'd vomit again.
This time doesn't matter how many times I vomit I get no relief :( it's awful.

I am in the same boat, feel so sick but not throwing up. I think if I stuck my head over the loo and coughed I may just throw up though as I am right o the edge most of the time, may give it a go if it might help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->