Morning sickness turned to evening sickness?

vs011

Reaction score
My ms looks like it has moved to the afternoon and evening time. I feel mild ms in the morning now, still bothersome but not quite as much as before, as it was in week 7-8. But as soon as it hits 4pm-6pm, I am getting moderate sickness and can hardly eat dinner. But I am eating breakfast and lunch fine now and trying to eat all my days worth of food before dinner. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes me. My sickness about a week and a half ago started just in the mornings then it progressed and I'm feeling sick 24/7 now but it's worse in the evenings and no amount of eating or not eating helps :(

Morning sickness is a misleading name, it really can happen at any time of the day. There was never a point where my sickness was just in the mornings. Once it hit it was like a hurricane. I was triggered by brushing my teeth, eating too much, my cat's wet food (which still triggers me) the bathroom at my job, bathroom at my home, just about everything. It was reassuring but at the same time it was like "this sucks!!"

Agree with pansorie. Morning sickness is a stupid name. I get sick morning afternoon and evening. Different triggers just depends. Totally normal!

Thanks for the replies. My ms seems to have just hit full force in the evenings these days. Im having severe gag reflex tonight.

Pansor, when brushing your teeth was the ms due to your toothpaste or was it the sensation of brushing your teeth? I read somewhere mint toothpaste helps.

Yeah I'm lucky and am already getting it at random times of the day, and I have yet to nail down what truly triggers it. :wacko: Morning sickness my butt!

I use mint toothpaste and I still gag n heave. I think it's the action on doing it..for me it's terrible but I am not stopping brushing.

I'm sick all day until I take some zofran, and eve then zofran is hit or miss whether it resolves it.

After one good puke session after drinking too much water, I can barely drink any water now, and have to force it down. Morning sickness is a stupid name, it's all day sickness for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->