Morning Sickness - What are you eating?

GingerPanda

1DD LTTCRPL + NTNP#2
Reaction score
I have been living this last week of my life constantly carrying around a big red bowl in case I lose the contents of my stomach. I am starving 24/7, but I'm also sick 24/7. All food sounds disgusting, even my favorites. I've lost 2lbs this week.

Just called my doctor's office to see if they would prescribe me Zofran or something. Still waiting for them to call back.

But I was curious. For anyone suffering from this, what are you, personally, able to eat?

Honestly, not a lot!

I haven't eaten a dinner in 6 weeks. I try every night but after 2/3 mouthfuls I am done because otherwise I will just be sick again.

All I can handle right now is certain sandwiches, quavers and certain fruit.

I have lost 1.5 stone since 6 weeks (I am 12 weeks tomorrow) so I know exactly how you feel and how hard it is.

Really hope you start to feel better soon. Some people do say preggie pops help them and also sour ice lollies x

May have to get some popsicles when I go to the store, then. I need SOMETHING! Haha.

I found I could easily eat mandarin oranges, but I was worried about having too much Vitamin C.

Salty Triscuits really help me when I can't bare the thought of anything else, or when the taste in my mouth is making me sick. Peanut butter has also been good to me :)

I'm definitely stalking this thread as this morning i woke up without the slightest pang of hunger and am overall sensation of ick!

Zofran is amazing. Oh man. And so is Minute Maid frozen lemonade.

I was on Zofran with my last two pregnancies. I felt sick my entire waking life for the first 16 weeks with my son and the Zofran was a miracle drug. Still had SOME nausea but at least I could function without feeling like I needed to run to the bathroom every time I stood up and kept food down. I think I lived those first few months off of nothing except grapes, water and toast... the only foods I could manage. In the end, I still ended up gaining 49 lbs. despite losing a few in the beginning. This time I prepared myself and have my prescription of Zofran at the ready just in case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->