Morning Sickness?

clairebear85

Reaction score
Hi all. I hope this is the right place to post this question. It's my first time on these forums. I'm wondering if what I'm experiencing could be morning sickness.

I last had my period May 30 to June 1/2. My husband had sex pretty regularly (every day or every other day) the week following. Sometimes we use the pull out method and sometimes condoms, but we almost never start with the condom on.

On the 11th I woke up feeling bloated with no appetite. At the time I thought that I had just overeaten the night before, so I ate a very light breakfast that morning. This feeling in the mornings has persisted. Over the past couple days, I felt that maybe I was eating too much meat and I should have a few vegetarian meals (even though I am only eating a regular amount of meat). Still thought nothing of it.

This morning, though, I was fixing a tuna salad for my hubby's lunch when I suddenly felt VERY nauseous. I didn't actually throw up, but I did have to go lie down.

I think the chances of me being pregnant are quite low, but it's not impossible. Has anyone ever experienced morning sickness starting this way? Thanks for your help!!

I should mention too that the feeling goes away by noon, and my appetite is good generally. Thanks again!

The morning sickness I experienced with my first pregnancy started off as queasiness (when my stomach was empty), then full-blown nausea the week after. The queasiness/nausea would kick in whenever my stomach was empty ( usually closer to noon) and would subside if I had something to eat - even if was something small like a mint or other small snack, or juice. I think most times pregnancy nausea is like that.

you would just have to test hun!

will say that my morning sickness usually lasts off and on all day and has been anywhere from just feeling sick to throwing up all day, everyone and every pregnancy is different though.

i did get pregnant with #3 using the pull-out method :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->