morning sickness

sarahjane10

love my lil boy so much
Reaction score
:nope:Hi Ladies

QUESTION ON MORNING SICKNESS

does this sound like morning sickness!

i really fell like yuck! i fell like i am going to puke i am hot.. but i can not get out of bed because went i do i can fell my self going to puke???

any ideas

:hugs:

Welcome to the next few weeks of your life =P
Yes, that sounds exactly how I felt from 6 weeks.

Yeah just get out of bed and puke...you might feel better afterwards

hey im nearly 9 weeks and been sick since week 6. i pretty much stay in bed all day with my basin at my side!!! been sick 3 times in last 2 hours. hope it passes very soon!!

Luckily I wasn't very pukey, just felt rough 24/7.

my boyfriend rang me i could not talk on the phone because i kept gagging lolx

Out of interest when did it start? im 5+1 and have been feeling fine but today when i woke immediately after getting up i nearly fell down i was so dizzy and had a wave of sickness, it soon passed though, im wondering if this is that start of things to come!

i have been felling nausea sine monday.. but today its hit bad,,x

Yep I agree with Sarah Jane10, I started feeling nauseous on Sunday and I'm 1 day ahead of her. I feel worse in the afternoons. I haven't actually been sick yet though at all. I've got my Seabands on and I keep sipping water and try and distract myself as much as possible. I hope this doesn't get any worse, I couldn't bear it!

hey im nearly 9 weeks and been sick since week 6. i pretty much stay in bed all day with my basin at my side!!! been sick 3 times in last 2 hours. hope it passes very soon!!

I have been feeling this way too! I actually went to the hospital yesterday for fluids and they gave me Zofran for nausea.. I still haven't taken it.. There are some controversial things about it online. Has anyone heard of it/taken it? I am so sick I can't eat..

I have been feeling this way too! I actually went to the hospital yesterday for fluids and they gave me Zofran for nausea.. I still haven't taken it.. There are some controversial things about it online. Has anyone heard of it/taken it? I am so sick I can't eat..

I have zofran and have been taking it for a couple of weeks...I also know lots of people who have taken this in pregnancy and have had no issues at all. Its been a life saver most days for me

one of my friends who had her first baby 4 months ago (shes now preg again) was prescribed Zofran for nausea.. she did not take prenatal vitamins.. and her baby is as healthy as can be!

Welcome to the world of Morning Sickness, I'm sorry :(
Mine started week 5 and now, well into week 9, I still get it. Some days are better than others, some days are completely BAD. If you can't eat food, make a healthy smoothie, the coldness helps me a ton. I get a huge Jamba Juice in the morning and sip on it all the way into lunch. Just try to get something down and keep hydrated.

I am out of bed now :)
i am felling much better,Had eatten something..roll on the next time,hehe...

I am out of bed now :)
i am felling much better,Had eatten something..roll on the next time,hehe...

You could try keeping some crackers next to your bed and eating them before you get out of bed in the morning...they will help your blood sugar rise which sometimes causes the MS in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->