morning sickness?

mummyto3

3 gorgeos kids
Reaction score
im really struggling to eat anythuing and when i do it dont stay down for long plz help i ahd morning sickness with both my previous pregnancys but not like this :(

Hey i had a little morning sickness when i was pregnant last (mc though) but anyways i always found that if i ate a couple of dry crackers in a morning before i even got out of bed it settled my stomach. I have read up a lot and also found that the sea sickness bands helped a lot too. :)

Hope this helps hun xxx

Hiya,

Im in the same boat as you i was sick a little with my first...quite alot with my 2nd but for the last 10 weeks ive barely got out of bed i have no energy ive hardly ate and when ido i throw it back up..not good is it, Lucozade can sometimes help in little sips and gingernut biscuits but to be honest nothing is working for me dr even gave me anti sickness tablets and im still being sick lol hope we get a break from it soon i completely sympathise with u xx

bless you hun i do feel for you. when did it start? yeah lucozade also worked for me but i had a bottle a day which in hi-insight probably wasnt good for me but it stopped me from feeling sick.

I wasnt so much sick as feeling sick. Have you tried the anti sickness bands. i know it sounds stupid but they can also help.

xx

the feeling sick started at 4 weeks but the throwing uop started about 2 weeks ago so about 5 weks but thia week week 7 has been really abd now i cant keep alot down inculding my medication :(

my friend was sick all the way through her pregnancy. im really worried that ill get sick because i go to college one day a week (out of work) and im petrified of being sick whilst im there i have a massive phobia of vomiting and that is one of the reasons i havent tried for a baby until now (im 31) because it frightens me that much! i hope i dont get unlucky and be sick like you, although, it is a sign of a healthy pregnancy and i didnt have any with my last pregnancy (throwing up, did feel sick) but i mc at 12 weeks so im caught between the devil and the deep blue sea.

xx

I have been experiencing the morning sickness and its awful. I don't get anything up but I do dry heave. I feel like I'm hungover most of the time.

well i have an appoinment with dr todya so hopefully they will give me something so help im worried if i cnat keep my thyriod meds down it will effect my baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->