• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Morpheus Harvest or Harvester?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your all so ridiculously sweet and polite. And... Your prob all going to kill me :blush: I was ermmm, kind of playing a little joke on you, will not be calling him Morpheus i actually cant believe how lovely some of youare when you must have been. Hope dont get angry mob after me now eeekksss xxx

Emmy and potato I have to say your boy is gorgeous in your pic and love the name Rory I wanted tjat name but we have a friend who just used it grrr xx

:rofl: Love it

Morpheus Harvester certainly brightened up the usually pretty standard name forum for a bit. Are you not even a bit tempted? ;)

No wayyy, I thought Morpheus was very cool! And thank you! You could always consider Rorpheus and use Rory as a nickname? :haha:

:rofl: Love it

Morpheus Harvester certainly brightened up the usually pretty standard name forum for a bit. Are you not even a bit tempted? ;)

Omg, so glad not got angry mob out for my blood (yet) lmao haha exactly what I thought, it did brighten it up for a bit :haha: I must say Morpheus has grown on meafter keep seeing it pmsl but noooooo haha xx

Nohaha yu are so freaking sweet <3 wayyy, I thought Morpheus was very cool! And thank you! You could always consider Rorpheus and use Rory as a nickname? :haha:

Awhh you are the sweetest!! I knew I liked you from min you said you liked the name Athena on one of my posts then I saw your LO's name and was like, yup that girl likes same names as me hehe
, Rorpheus haha love it, will see what the hubby says :haha: xxx

Ha! Would still make a great name for the next big superhero!!

Not going to lie but I was really hoping you were joking lol

Aww, I really like Harvest for a middle name though! I was thinking harvest moon - how neat!

Do you have any ideas on names?

Hahaha I've been stalking this thread just to see the comments! I wanted to comment "omg please don't do that to that poor child" but there was a different poster who had a crazy name (IMO) and when people didn't like it she cussed them out! Lol

Haha your all so lovely, even though you were going OMG haha.

Well, to be honest I have no boys names :nope: I am really, really struggling, I was convinced we would have another girl so had yons of girls names whoops. I really love uncommon names but not wacky, way out which im finding difficult with boys to find, was so much choice with girls. Hubby likes Harrison, Elliot those sort of names, I do like them too but really wanted something not well known ie not top 100 sort of names.
My daughter is Safia so familiar sounding and only know if one other Safia so her name to us is perfect but im finding boys names stressy, possibly hace to accept may hace to go for a more popular name getting fed up of saying "the boy" all the tine. So if anyone has a suggestion for little Morpheus :haha: I would love to :flower:hear xxx

I did like Lorcan, then someone said it sounded like a prescription medication hahaha so think that ones out now lmao xx

Hahaha yes your allowed to say its hideous now haha xxx

Nothing would surprise me on BNB any more...!

I know a boy called Lorcan and his brother is called Torin. Maybe that's an option for you?

My son has a unique name, but not to weird sounding. He's called Ossian Os-ee-an and it suits him. His nn was Ossie, but at 2 he said my name is Ossian and that was that.

Phew!! I just came accross this thread, and my first impression was "but that's from the matrix??!!" And thought about transformers too (my son is a huge fan, and wants to call his future son optimus prime! Oh my! Hope he changes his mind when he grows up!). And the chain of restaurant... And the machinery too...

I'm glad that was a joke!
I kinda like lorcan though. Makes me thinks of a scottish name or something.
Keep us posted on the names you find though.

Ok, suggestion-wise....

Guilty pleasures:

Orion
Herschel
Mendel
Everest
Magnus
Ace
Verne
Sagan
Sol

Less outlandish but still unusual:

Bram
Rio
Broc
Marlowe
Marwell
Ezra
Ernest
Earl
Francis
Franklin
Raphael
Victor

Ha ha, I'm so glad you were joking!! Kinda hoped you were, but I've seen some pretty strange names on here!

If your OH likes names like Harrison, Elliott etc, what about Seth? It's my favourite boys name ever (I may be biased though!) and think Safia and Seth sound cute together.

I don't really get the whole joke thing? Sorta weird! But I kept thinking that name reminded me of a TV character and it finally clicked in my brain, I think there was or is a Forrester on some cheesy daytime soap. I had been wracking my brain f days trying to remember his name!

I don't really get the whole joke thing? Sorta weird!

I thought the same thing but kept quiet because everybody else seemed to find it funny. I put it down to pregnant lady hormones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back