Morpheus Harvest or Harvester?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aysmith

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well we finally found out team blue which means got to scrap all my lovely girls names I picked, had such a hard time with boys names but finally me and OH found a name we both agree on:happydance:

So his name would be Morpheus Harvest which we love, but I can't shake the feeling it needs to be a little fuller I prefer Morpheus Harvester but hubby thinks we should stick to Harvest.

What do you think? Xx

I've never heard the name Morpheus before. Living in the UK, I was a little worried about Josiah being too uncommon but you've made me feel a lot better about considering it.

As for Harvest/Harvester, I prefer Harvester xx

I'm sorry, Morpheus Harvester sounds like an evil villain to me, like Shredder...He morphs into a robot and harvests the souls of innocents...and so on.

So I'd go for Harvest.

Oh dear.

Well, Harvest is probably better if I had to pick between the two.

I prefer Harvest also. Two reason why as I live in the good old west country combine harvesters seem to pop up a lot and also the Harvester pub chain....

What are you guys big fans of "The matrix" or something? :) honestly I don't like either middle name. Harvest doesn't go with morpheus and morpheus harvester sounds like a super villian to me too.

It's not my cup of tea at all, but of the 2 I'd definitely pick Harvest over Harvester. Like others it makes me think of the pub chain.

I would prefer Harvest as the 1st name - if I had to pick one of those.

Morpheus? Where did get this from?

I'm dying to know the reactions you've gotten from family & friends??

I agree with the super villain comments (ie the "harvester of souls!").

Sorry! :flower: :flower: :flower:

The entire name is just...wow...totally bizarre! Harvester is a type of farm machinery so Harvest doesn't sound as bad I guess?

I like Harvest as a middle name - how cool!

Are you planning on calling him Morph for short? :shrug:

I say no to the entire name. But what ever floats your boat.

I agree with villain comments, and harvester is a piece of machinery where I am from...

I say no to the entire name. But what ever floats your boat.

I agree with villain comments, and harvester is a piece of machinery where I am from...

The entire name is just...wow...totally bizarre! Harvester is a type of farm machinery so Harvest doesn't sound as bad I guess?

I agree...It's hard for me to choose because all I can think is the character from "The Matrix" and farm machinery...

Really sorry but I don't like either, when I saw it written down I thought it looked very bizarre!

Morpheus makes me think of transformers robots in disguise (!). Harvest could be a great name actually but I'm not sure it goes with Morpheus at all... Harvest is probably more of a 'name' than Harvester

If that's the name you love though it doesn't really matter what anyone thinks!

How are you pronouncing Morpheus? I'm reading it Mor-fee-us. That correct? Because I grew up farming I am not a fan of Harvest/Harvester as they both make me think of food and/or a tractor.

I think the name is just mean to the poor child.

I've commented already but wanted to add that I was pronouncing it Morf-ef-s and thought it sounded incomplete with Harvest as a middle name.

...Is that not how it's pronounced? More-fee-us sounds better with Harvest

Guys she didn't want opinions on the Morpheus part, she's already said it's his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"