moses basket question

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
my moses basket was delivered this morning and the hood isnt attached obviously for transporting but i have a stupid question,
how do i attach the hood to the moses basket?

Err... I honestly don't know! is there no instructions? Id imagine it would be different for each model of moses basket you get...

xxx

With mine there are two things ( dont know what to call them ) that thread through the hood fabric, you should have some bolts to attatch on the side of the moses basket to That you have to wind up and tighten so the hood goes up and down well?? I dont know if this makes sense to you :rofl:

thank you,
yes kay i know what you mean,i have 2 thingys but cant see where to attach it to.
does it need to go through the wicker?
on the hood there are 2 elastic hoops on each side,near plastic that goes through hoop,what are they for?

we have sorted it now, it took about 2 hours to fit it coz the fittings that came with the moses basket were not the right size. they were too small and one of the screws didnt even have some thread on it.
hubbys done the best he can but im not pleased as its a bodge job and we shouldnt have to bodge it as it was new.
im gonna email mothercare and complain, i know its something small but i except it to look good as i baught it new and not second hand.

sorry didnt get back in time to answer your questions but im glad its all done now! Now just have to wait for LO! :hugs:

sorry didnt get back in time to answer your questions but im glad its all done now! Now just have to wait for LO! :hugs:

arh thats fine hun,
i couldnt do it but hubby came home and sorted it,wel sort of.

i no,i cant wait for LO to come, only 8 weeks and 5 days (if it comes on time)

thanks for your help anyway x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->