Most absorbent insert/booster?

K

kirsten1985

I need something to put in my bedbugs that's really absorbent but also really thin, anyone got any recommendations? Not ever been into pockets that much so haven't got a wide range of random insert thingies. Heard a lot about those big/little weed ones, are they good?

:)

bamboo :D

ive made leyla some bamboo inserts and they are really good, they do take a good bit of washing but thats normal with bamboo, i use 2 overnight and the nappy is soooo thin still

x

The best ones i know are the issy bear inserts i have NO idea why they are so great though ha ha ha!! Think the extra bit they do is bamboo though...

little weeds (hemp) give a lot of absorption from a thin layer but are probably too wide to go in a bedbug. Id probably use the insert from a Cushie or the trifold part of an SIO Itti as they are both thin enough. Also WN inserts are pretty handy as they are trim and would most likely fit in a bedbug.
Does your bedbug really need boosting ontop of the two lboosters already there?

Have you every tried ZORB? I got an overnight fitted custom made with zorb inserts and they are really absorbent. You could get get someone to make one the exact size you want

ive looked all over for zorb as have heard good things about it but it seems it doesnt exist in the UK lol

x

Yeah squish, I have tried a bamboo pop in booster (the small one), the little one that comes with new blueberries, the cushie tushie one and a smart nappy one. Bedbug still soaked in the morning, but at least it gets to the morning instead of having to be changed at 4am like every other nappy I have tried.

Beth I was reading about that the other day! What is zorb exactly? I am saving up for a luscious little somethings custom night nappy, which when filled with zorb and padded out as much as they can comes to £30!!! Eeeeeep. It is next on my list, so hopefully will do the trick!

Bedbugs fit Freya so well though, I was hoping I could boost them a bit more as I love them! Hm.

https://www.lusciouslittlesomethings.com/nappies.html

Id probably give a WN insert a go.....I can lend you one to try if you like?

Do you mean one out of a normal WN pocket or a WNNN? We have tried the one that folds in half that goes in the little WNNN pocket, and the trifold was too big, lol. If it is out of a WN pocket I would love to try it, as I don't have any of those! :D

its one out of a WN pocket, I only have medium sized ones but they are basically the same as the new version WNNN. Its a trifold with microfibre on top might be too big? Have a look on the WN website and let me know if you want to try one :)

oh and not speaking to you...Im now browsing LLS gallery and want stuff...argh!

Ha ha they are gorgeous aren't they.

I had a look and I can't tell if it's the same as the one I have tried, mine was from a new style WNNN and was bamboo with bamboo velour on the top. Looks pretty similar to those ones. I'll leave it as it was too fat when I tried it, could hardly get the nappy on, lol. Thanks though :)

Guess I'll have to keep looking :coffee:

Did you try the insert from the WNNN or the snap in part (the bit that goes in the nappy or sits on top?)

Both :( Although I put her to bed in the bedbug with WN insert, the snap in bit didn't get so far as I just couldn't get it to fit right with that in it. I've sold my WNNNs now as we weren't getting on with them, so can't try any other combos, lol.

I know it will get easier when she stops having so many night feeds, just not sure when that's going to happen!

I found this explaining it a bit

https://www.wazoodle.com/cgi-bin/catstore.cgi?user_action=detail&catalogno=4001007

Looks like you can buy it there too, but not sure where all they ship...if you are making the inserts yourself

Oh here this explains it a lot better
https://allaboutclothdiapers.com/what-is-zorb-do-you-know/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"