Most Annoying Advert- bit of fun!

KayBea

Mummy to Xanthia Lily
Reaction score
What advert annoys you the most at the moment?..

Mine has to be the Radox for men advert.... Hooky Hook .... WTF???

Xx

Leli Kelly shoes or whatever they're called xx

Yupp i have to agree with that one! X

GO COMPARE, GO COMPARE, WHEN IN DOUBT CHECK THEM OUT AT GO COMPARE!!!

Haha! I bet it's in your head now!!

Was listening to Scott Mills the other day and they we doing clips of American adverts. Apparently they have to say all of the terms or side affects... There was a woman going on about how great this headache pill was, then a guy came on saying "may cause, sleepiness, loss in sexual appetite, seazures!!!" So funny!

Go compare is now in my head :dohh:

Thaaaaanks!!! LOL!

Xxx

The meercat ones are pretty annoying now too :/ funny at first, not 2 years later

xxx

I can't stand any adverts for toys aimed at girls. They have a ridiculous jingle, the singing is atrocious and the girls sound pathetic. It's a far cry from the boys toys where you have a macho voice bigging up the toys.

Also...Mazuma mobile. My god, the oompa loompa one was bad, now we've got that annoying rap sounding one.

Many... Go compare, the stupid meerkat one, the weetabix one with the talking animals, mazuma mobile and envirophone with the fat guy. Hate adverts

Go compare and we buy any car.com arrrrrrgh they get in my head! I hate them lol :grr:

i hate that 'hooky hook' one too :dohh: makes me want to smash my head off a wall

All the ones with catchy songs annoy me, like Shielas Wheels. :growlmad: They stick in your head which I guess is what their trying to achieve lol

The Halifax adverts

I hate these sooooo much!

Especially the one with the really ugly dude asking if he can have that dudes car keys and the guy pushes the volume up to say 'yes' :dohh: Oh i turn the volume off every single time that comes on.

I have a new one.. Its not a specific advert but
Its when they advertise programmes that come on in like 2 months time..
It drives me mad!!

I get all excited then never see the advert again and forget its on. :dohh:

Xx

I hateee the advert for those belvita biscuits

the woman just seems really smug ,I swear they say the word 'BREAK-FARSTTT'
about a zillion times in a 30 second ad
pisses me right off and makes me want to completely avoid them,not buy them.

We buy any car.

I would like to put the person who made the tune for that ad in a car and lock them it forever :)

V xxx

I think my least favourite is the 'Wonga' one, or some other money lender - where it is in some crap looking retro computer thing with the head of the hideously ugly man in the background.

Go compare and we buy any car.com arrrrrrgh they get in my head! I hate them lol :grr:

lol we buy any car too i hate it

my uncle always sings to it when it comes on lol

we buy any car.com
we buy any car.com
now thats not really true.com
now thats not really true.com

lol also hate the new lynx? or is it radox? adverts!

Its radox if you are talking about the hookey hook and hairy back ones! But in being so annoying the marketing bods have achieved their goal of them being memorable, although perhaps not considering us never buying the product because the adverts are so irritatingly awful!

yeh the one where the chinese man opens the shower curtain and the whole shelf of products fall lol and the hairy back one makes me cringe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->