Most Annoying Thing About FOB

I could write a VERY long list...

the one thing he does that REALLY annoys me... is lick his fingers!! he says he does it because the skin is dry....it bugs me x

Ooo I remembered another thing! The fact that he rarely brushed his teeth and then expected me to kiss him!! And when I was in labour he was asleep and I woke him up to say we had to go to the hospital immediately (had been contracting for about 36 hours at this point and was finally at a point where I could no longer cope and felt alot of pressure) and his only thought was 'I want a shower before we go anywhere cos I might not get chance for a while'!!!!!

Ooo I remembered another thing! The fact that he rarely brushed his teeth and then expected me to kiss him!! And when I was in labour he was asleep and I woke him up to say we had to go to the hospital immediately (had been contracting for about 36 hours at this point and was finally at a point where I could no longer cope and felt alot of pressure) and his only thought was 'I want a shower before we go anywhere cos I might not get chance for a while'!!!!!

Ugh, my ex didn't brush his teeth, either -- his teeth were practically rotting out of his face! I have no idea how I allowed myself to kiss him! :wacko: :sick:

He wanted a *shower*?? What a douche... like he cares, if he dun brush his teeth!

Personal hygiene is a big thingthe ....i hate dodgy teeth and bad breath....my ex had really bad BO and thought he was irresistable to women lol! he had bad breath with smoking pot so bad i had to stand back when he spoke.....hehe....i think you get over your ex when you deal with lonliness....i'm justrealising it is missing having someone around for hugs etc rather than missing anything about him.

I hated:
how football ame before anything and how he used to shout at tv
How in mid conversation he would answer phone then talk for ages and ignoreme.
Our son actually says answering his phone is daddy's job haha
How he became so lazy in bed!!!
His endless nagging
How even though he had never had kids before and was 8 years younger he thought he knew everything!
His secretiveness
How he used to hide in bathroom to smoke pot
How he wouldn't cometo bed with me instead staying up for hours on his laptop
The women i had to speak to to find out what a cheat he is
How he spoke....dis instead of this, dat instead of that, d instaed of the

He's now on a free dating site shagging around as usual....i couldn't imagine ever sleeping with him ever everagain......i'd be sared off what i would catch....he really is disgusting and dirty....feel sorry for the skanks he's with, they'remore stupid than him because the women know he just wants them for sex but they are the type that don't care just ause they want to sleep with a black guy or are naieve to believe he'llchange his ways and fall for them......

He is 17 and in the U.S. you are your parents property until 18. His mom hates the thought of us being together and does everything to keep us apart.

ewwww i hated that! The only time i could kiss him without feeling sick after was when i was drunk! FOB use to work in a chinese buffet place as head bar man and he'd get up and just do his hair no shower no brushing of the teeth! His boss told him one time to shower and spray next time he comes in lol

So when your in labour he thinks its the right time to actually have a wash! He could of had one at the hospital, atleast then you didnt have to worry about unblocking the drains!

Everything lol
I hate how lazy he is, he comes here to see the kids and he treats them like his servants, make me a drink do this do that. Told the kids to tell him where to go!

wow, I don't have to suffer anything like as much shit as you ladies, well done for putting up with your FOBs!
I do however, fit it very annoying that he doesn't seem capable of cleaning or tidying anything...whenever Issy goes to his house and gets her clothes dirty he always gives them back wrapped up in a nappy sack...I always wash whatever she comes home in and give it back!
Or if I send bottles with her he doesn't wash them. Once I left a bottle there for a week and I asked for it back and he went into the kitchen and washed it up :sick: I threw it away...or when I gave him calpol for her because she was poorly the box came back with the unwashed spoon in.
And today when I was dropping her off he said 'I hoovered the stairs today for the first time since I lived here!' (about 6 months!) great, you want a round of freaking applause???
I sound really petty but it really bugs me!

Surreal and shiawase - he was vile! He would shower about once every 3 days. He was a chef so he would come home reeking of fat and god knows what else, chuck his uniform on the floor of the shower room and then climb into bed and want sex.

OMG I just remembered something else even worse!! He would never wake for the night feeds and one night I forced him to get up cos I couldn't physically do it again that night. 2 minutes later I called to him to see if he was ok...no answer so went into the nursery and he was asleep feeding James who was about to fall onto the floor!! I grabbed James and yelled at him to go the hell back to bed. He said he was fine and to go back to bed so I gave James back, couldn't sleep so again called to him, no answer so went back in and again he was asleep so I grabbed James and kicked him out back to bed. Never trusted him to do night feeds again! He wouldnt even pick James up out of the moses basket to pass to me after I had him when I had masses of stitches and was struggling to even sit. What an arse!

The fact that he thinks he knows EVERYTHING and doctors, etc are wrong... grrrr.

oooo.... Premature ejaculation :haha: He reckoned he didn't have it, but it was literally, 1, 2, 3, bang. Jeeeez thanks for my pleasure :blush:

got more :haha:
- he never ever ever text/rang me back, but when he was with me, he was never off the phone (petty i know)
- the lies
- the constant swearing
- he always thinks he's hard. eg. he works on abar, and he's like 'if anyone starts tonight i'll knock 'em out'. yes mate. you'll get flattened and lose your job.
- no maintenance
- the way he assumes e has rights about everything
- the fact that whenever i say something eg. connor in nursery, he'll say 'i dont want him in nursery, and as his dad, that means he cant go'. bollocks.

sorry about the awful typing, i'm feeding connor :haha:

phwoarrr where can i start!...

-his aggresive behaviour
-no support or maintenance
-un grateful
-thinks he deserves all the rights of a supporting married father.
- thinks he's the dogs bo***cks

thatll do for now eh?! :p

I could write a VERY long list...

the one thing he does that REALLY annoys me... is lick his fingers!! he says he does it because the skin is dry....it bugs me x

has he not heard of hand cream? :haha:

My FOB didn't wash much... -.- around the time I got pregnant he didn't wash for a week and a half. -.- when he saw our daughter the 1st time could smell B.O and see his hair hadn't been washed in a long time. -.-

My FOB didn't wash much... -.- around the time I got pregnant he didn't wash for a week and a half. -.- when he saw our daughter the 1st time could smell B.O and see his hair hadn't been washed in a long time. -.-

Seems we have a lot of smelly FOB's! Did any of you notice before? I didnt notice he stank like liams shitty nappies till i was pregnant and my smell senses were crazy i'd be non stop gagging and have to tell him it was my all day morning sickness haha

Lol, I didn't notice how bad it was till then. o.o even his friends know how bad he is. >.<

The fact that he would always rather text than talk on the phone. One day I just blacklisted him so he wouldn't have a choice. I just find it disrespectful. We are too old to be texting All the time! Like he was so busy! I'm so mad I put up with it for so long.

The fact that he would always rather text than talk on the phone. One day I just blacklisted him so he wouldn't have a choice. I just find it disrespectful. We are too old to be texting All the time! Like he was so busy! I'm so mad I put up with it for so long.

:hugs:
My FOB is like that too... We'll be talking on the phone, he puts the phone down, and then texts me :dohh: WTF. We're not little kids!

How come everyone's FOB has hygiene problems :haha: FOB never brushed his teeth, and I dunno how often he changed his boxers, because they stank! :sick:

just the fact he lies so much.
about little things even.
big stuff drives me insane of course.
but when he lies about little things it makes me feel like i'm not important enough to even vaguely know the turth

just the fact he lies so much.
about little things even.
big stuff drives me insane of course.
but when he lies about little things it makes me feel like i'm not important enough to even vaguely know the turth

:hugs: hun, know how that feels x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->