Most Annoying Thing About FOB

Oooo... I love a good rant about FOB...

1. The fact he wanted all the nice things but didn't want to contribute towards baby things [telling me "don't be so silly of course I will"] and then in the end didn't bother with even the nice things....then blamed me for not doing anything!

2. Sent me a nasty letter [followed by a card from his mum] and when I phoned for a truce went silent and haven't heard from him since.

3. When I first told him not coming to see me for a week! And then blaming me that my reaction to him being a loser was unjustified. I ended it shortly afterwards.

4. The fact that he updated fb with "its a girl" followed a couple days later by "OMG!!! Just got a photo published in NME MAGAZINE!!! WOOOOO!!!"... twat.

5. The fact he blames me for him being a waste of space loser, not going to interviews, not getting a job, not sorting his life out!!!

6. Saying I am out of line asking how he intends to support his daughter.

7. Trying to make me depressed again and either dependant on him or medication... my mother [a woman not to be messed with!!!] was not impressed!!!

But he majorly shot himself in the foot after re-reading his bitchy letter... I "have chosen to raise the child alone"... as in without him... fine by me :D

1. He is a liar
2. He is a liar
3. He is a compulsive, delusional liar
4. He lies...a lot

That about covers most of his problems in life and the reason why he annoys the hell out of me.

oh and that he thinks he is an old fashioned, honourable 'man'. HA! I think I may pee myself laughing at that delusional perception of himself.:haha::haha:

It's been a while since I've ranted about dickshit :lol:
Well...
- He lies all the time. I can't believe a word that comes out of his mouth
- he is unable to take responsibility for anything
- he thinks calling someone names and putting them down is acceptable behaviour
- he blames me for his shitty little life (see 2nd point)
- he thinks he's amazing. He's not.
- He's weird looking
- He smells
- He doesn't brush his teeth :sick:
- He's crap at sex
- His willy is abnormally big, which means that no woman can have sex without feeling extreme pain, thus not being pleasurable
- he's thick as 2 short planks
- his voice does my head in
- all he talks about is work
- he spends all his money on cars, which then get seized by the police. Money wasted.
- he doesn't understand that car insurance etc is his responsibility (again, see point 2)
- he thinks he's good looking. He's not.
- He thinks he's really hard. He's a wimp.
- He always goes on about how he's going to 'bang' someone :roll:
- He swears in every sentence
- He's a twat
- He thinks he's exempt from having to pay maintenance
- He's a useless dad
- he bullies people (me, my little brother, his younger sister, his mum. Not his brother though, because his brother is bigger than him, and would put him in his place easily)
- He's illiterate
- He thinks he God's gift to women (if that's true, I'm asking God for the receipt to take him back)

Running out of things... Be back later when my brain is working. The reasons why he is a dickshit is never ending.

:dohh:

Just him existing is enough to annoy me tbh.

But, been extremely annoyed the past week that he's living it up in Tenerife for two weeks while I've just finished baby shopping. 7 months of a constantly low bank balance while he's sunning it up for his birthday. I've always thought, I don't even care that he's not around. I can do it by myself and be fine, which I am. But it seriously irritates me that in 3 months he may able to just walk in and play the caring father to his son. While I've lived in my overdraft for 9 months.

He also has really big eyebrows. I dunno how he misses them in the mirror every day. Male or not, I would HAVE to pluck them if that was me.

He doesn't pay child support

He complains EVERY month about making her health insurance payments

He didn't send Birthday or Christmas gifts this year..or even call

He has started this entire new life with his fiancee and their baby and has forgotten about his other children.

He is inconsiderate

He hasn't once offered to take her for an afternoon or a weekend or asked for any time with her

He mistreats his parents and siblings who are the nicest people ever

I could write a long list of everything he's done but I'll just sum him up in a few words.....

-Selfish
-Heartless
-Nasty
-Attention seeking
-Theif
-Lazy

Hmm. That he didn't give me a PENNY out of his redundancy pay (£3,000) for Leo since he won't be paying CSA until he gets a new job.

The way he's so "hot and cold" all the time. I never know what kind of mood he will be in when he turns up to pick up or drop off Leo. Sometimes he's pretty happy and chatty which is how it should be because we get on now and have no issues. But sometimes he goes back to his quiet, quite rude, doesn't talk much ways. Pretty annoying.

Where do I begin?

- The fact that he uses girls
- The fact that he breaths
- The fact that he cares more about his 'job' as a mechanic and having sex than anything else
- The fact that he thinks he's a teenager still when he's 22
- The fact that he thinks he's god's gift to women
- The fact that he won't man up and tell his family about the baby
- The fact that he seems to have forgotten about the baby
- The fact that he tried to force me into having an abortion and then try and emotionally blackmail me into getting one
- The fact that he thought an acceptable way of treating a girl is by saying he 'owns them' and that they are 'his bitch'
- He cares more about his effing car than anything and it's a piece of trash anyway
- Hasn't offered to pay anything for the baby
- Hasn't asked about the baby
- Forcing me to tell his parents about the baby because he won't because I refuse to have my baby as some dirty little secret
- Thinks he's amazing at sex when he doesn't do anything

And loads more can't stand the sight of him

The fact that...

He forgets everything that happened before we spilt & goes on about how we should be a family
He acts like every single thing that doesn't go his way is stopping him being a father
He thinks he has rights
He lords it up like superdad
He takes so long talking a job, its 5x as fast to do it my damn self
He treats my son like a second chance at fatherhood
He is so damn lazy!
He stands around watching people struggle to do a job, & only offers to help when the hard bit is done.
He is thick as 2 short planks.

But most of all, & it is so petty on my part...

He calls Josh by his other son's name.

It drives me up the wall & across the ceiling. They are 2 different children!!!!!!! To 2 totally different mothers! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->