Most awful shock this morning

Linzi

Prodest mummy ever
Reaction score
This morning Matt & I got the most awful shock, Im still recovering.

We woke up and said to each other we're suprised how quiet Seth had been - he's not been sleeping well since his rash appeared so we were pleased he slept through the night.

Anyway, I went to check on him before my shower as I always do.

He was face down, in his pillow and blood everywhere. Straight back, arms by his sides.

I freaked out, i didn't even check him just strated screaming. My stomach turned over, I honestly thought I'd lost him.

Matt ran through picked him up, and checked he was breathing etc, and he was fine, didn't even wake up through all of the commotion, he was out like a light, but had a massive nosebleed through the night, didn't even wake up. There was seriously blood everywhere it was HORRIBLE.

Worst shock Ive ever had, I thought he was gone, Im still shaking and crying when I think about it. I nearly stayed off work today coz I couldn't bare to leave him, and Matt had tears in his eyes too.

Im so pleased he's ok, just can't imagine what would have happened if he was lying on his back or something :(

OMG hun :hugs:

I don't want to imagine how hard that was for you!! Glad lil man is ok x

You poor thing, what a fright you must have gotten xxx

even though I knew there must be an ok ending I was welling up when I read your post! I would have reacted exactly the same. Glad he is ok though and hope you feel calmer now. I think he'd have woken up if he was on his back before anything bad happened?

Oh and Alasdair slept through for the first time in ages last night too :) no drama this morning like at yours tho!

oh god linzi!! poor you and matt! so so pleased everything was ok with seth, what a fright! :hugs: xx

awww linzi that must have been so frightening... :hugs:

Oh my, what a fright. Glad he is ok x

Oh linzi that must have been awful!!So glad he is ok,and hope you feel better soon once you have recovered from the shock!:hugs:

oh my gosh how frightning, hope you're all ok :hugs:

OMg how scary! Glad everything is ok :hugs:

that must have been sooooo scary to find him like that! glad he's ok x

Oh God I'm so glad he is okay. Just reading your post upset me! Big hugs!

OMG thats worst nightmare material finding your LO like that! Glad he's ok!

Oh my Goodness how scary, my stomach was turning just reading your post, I didnt know weather I wanted to read on :( Gald that he was okay xx (( hugs)) to you all.

I would have freaked if that was me I have a fear of nosebleeds and even just reading your post I was starting to panic :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->