Most awful shock this morning

Oh no :hugs: How awful, I can only imagine how scary that was! I'm so so glad Seth is ok. Eddie had a massive nose bleed in his bed a few months ago and it freaked me out how much blood there was. I can't imagine what a panic I'd have got myself in if he'd had been lying down in it!

Big hugs to you and little Seth:hugs:

I'm actually in tears reading this Linzi- :( :hugs: I would have reacted exactly the same! Glad your all ok now. xx

I am so sorry that this happened, your post made me cry (i'm a bit of a sissy) you are such a good mom. I'm very happy that he's ok. I honestly don't know what i'd do, my DH is hardly home so i would've been alone!

That must have been so frightening! Wow! Glad he's ok! :hugs:

Oh Linzi it must have been terrible hun, so glad he's ok :hugs:

Thanks everyone cant get it out of my head I just keep thinking what if he hadn't rolled over, what if it hadnt stopped... I dont even know what time it happened, we checked him at 11 then next time was this morning when we flound him.

Just got back from the walk in centre because we were really worried, we didnt want to let him sleep on his own tonight really so wanted our minds put at rest, & also wanted to make sure the rash & nosebleed weren't related.

He has excema really really badly all over, Dr just diagnosed him, and she's given him 3 types of cream including a steroid. The excema is right near his nose, so she said he might have scratched it in the night and caught a blood vessel because they do tend to bleed quite a lot in the nose.

So anyway, all is fine. Just could have been so different it doesn't even bear thinking about

x

that must have been terrifying !
so glad he is ok hun :)

OMG! That must have been sooooo petrifying! Thank god he was OK. :hugs:

Oh I can't imagine how scared you both were
:hugs:

god that must have been horrible for you all. xx

OMG that sounds awful im so glad hes ok x x x

OMG that is so scary.. glad everything is ok though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics