Most nauseous at night

EarthMama

Mom of 2 & pregnant!
Reaction score
Anyone struggle the most with nausea at night? I start my day okay but then come afternoon it creeps on and by 7pm I'm miserable.

Me!! Totally with you on this one. Wake up feeling quite good, but can already feel things going downhill by 4-5pm. By 8pm, I'm definitely nauseated :( What's helped me the most is making sure I eat something every two hours, even if it's just a snack, and then going to bed early if the nausea is really bad. Thankfully it shuts off once I'm asleep!

Yes! Same here. I'm fairly certain it's because I'm on meds that I take before bed. By the time 5-7pm rolls around it's warn off and I feel awful again.
Oh the joys of first tri!

I'm laying in bed right now, it's 2am and I'm so exhausted but think I may puke. Arrhhg. Hate feeling so sick but when I don't feel sick I worry...such madness.

Yes mine peaks in the evening too. Not been able to enjoy dinner for weeks!

Me! I usually feel a lot worse as the day progresses.
Granted if I didn't have enough rest/ didn't sleep well then I wake up feeling less than well either.
I haven't actually thrown up, but I feel nauseous and gassy all day. Sometimes I can do breakfast and lunch (eating much less than before), but by dinner I usually can't eat much. If I do manage to eat a bit more, I sometimes can't sleep well and feel nauseous while sleeping.

Yes it was like this for me as well
I felt awful in bed. I tried to eat very lightly in the evening with soups and crackers but it was not easy

Oh, wow, I've had two pregnancies with you already!!! Haha. Welcome back!!! I always get worse sickness in the evenings, for some reason. If you can, keep some crackers next to your bed and snack a little, if you wake up in the night. I couldn't stomach it, but it was a tip from my doctor. I still wake up feeling ill sometimes, and I'm almost in second tri now. Ugh

Me too ... The morning isn't too bad... Afternoon is bad and night is horrible !

Me too! From around 5pm until bedtime is my worst. Was the exact same with my last pregnancy too. Also recently I can't keep my eyes open past 9pm

I'm with you girls , morning I feel great ,,,, I worry cause I do EVERY MORNING !!! Lol... But by lunch time I feel uck .... Its worse after I eat but bad if I'm hungry so there is no winning . I never feel like dinner ...:( its a struggle to think of things to eat .... But mine also stops for me to sleep :) so if all else fails I go to bed lol

Yep I'm the same. Touch wood haven't been sick yet but at night I feel really nauseous xx

With my first pregnancy I was more nauseous at night, it was horrible!

I get very nauseated around 8pm as well. My other two pregnancies were in the momorning and midday hours.

I'm dying right now again. It went away for a few days but now tonight it's worse then ever, jeeeezus. I'm at the point where I'm like, "maybe I should eat something...?" because I can tell I'm hungry too...but damn...such a gamble...argh lol.

My nausea is at night also and doesn't go away till I go to my bed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->