Most random thought ever!

S

Serene123

I just sat here and thought, wow these people posting are actually real people sat infront of their computers like I am.. :rofl: Major shock!

No like, it's weird. I know everyone is real but it's strange to think we're all sat infront of our computers..

Yeah true. :) So many ladies around the globe sitting in front of their computers, all for the sake of motherhood. :)

I just sat here and thought, wow these people posting are actually real people sat infront of their computers like I am.. :rofl: Major shock!

Thats so strange....I was just thinking the exact same thing :rofl: how weir is that x

It's so wierd when you think about it

All doing the exact same thing

Lol...Toria! That really was random.

i thought that the other day and then started thinking...i wonder what views they have out of their window as their posting...at the time there was an umpalumpa look alike climbing a ladder outside my window to fix my chimney lol

h x

It is a bit weird, but when you think about it too much (like me) you wonder if they are using a desk top or a laptop, and stuff like that, id go into it more, but ill just end up frying your brains!!

:rofl:

I get the odd random thought about what all these people are doing when they're not on BnB!

My OH said this one night a few weeks ago when he seen there were so many people online at the same time, as a forum he goes has only ever had like 90 odd people on at the same time. It is a bit random!

:rofl: I've never looked at how many people are online! *Is off to look*

:rofl:

I get the odd random thought about what all these people are doing when they're not on BnB!

We don't exist. It's like that philosophical [nonsense] idea about does a tree falling in the wood with no-one to hear it make a sound?

It is kinda an odd though, i've never really thought about it before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->