Most unusual name you have ever heard?

An unusual name I like for a girl is Lunafreya
I actually like this, it's a character from Final Fantasy if your a gamer at all!

Hadn't picked up on that actually. I'm a FF fan since 7 was released and a gamer myself. Mind you, not into it full-time like hubby is because of study and work.

I think the worst name I have ever heard - and this is going to famous faces now - is Bluebell Madonna, Pilot Inspektor and Moxi Crimefighter. I mean, really?!?! HOW did they managed to get that legal?! Did they pay the office off?!

But I went to school with a Buffy, Royal, Cherry-Jean and a Tempest and know a Queenie.

Someone said to me the other day that there is a little boy they know the same age as my son called Tree.

Yup... Tree.

Someone said to me the other day that there is a little boy they know the same age as my son called Tree.

Yup... Tree.

I have nothing to add, but I about died when I read this because a nice family adopted my bearded dragon when I couldn't have him in my college housing..... they named him Tree 🌲
I really needed a good 😂

Lmao!! 😂😂

What a name. I couldn't believe it, I was like, ok, what's his actual name because that's clearly short for something... Nope... Tree. Poor lad.

A member of dhs family named their second son Ridge. All I could think at the time was those old potato chips commercials "rrrruffles have rrridges" lol

I know a baby called "Brother". But he doesn't have any brothers or sisters (nor will he, as far as I know his mom). He is a single child called Brother.

I don't hate it perse, but I was quite like "What."

Yesterday at the pool there were 2 girls, one named Lorcon ( no idea on spelling) it was pronounced LOR as in LORD, and then con as in pros/cons. Lor-con). Her sister was called Karma :neutral:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->