Most unusual name you have ever heard?

i once knew a girl called summer green... her sister was called sunshine..

le-iya (not a spelling error) its pronounced ledashia

This thread is awesome!!

Some really unfortunate names here.

I think the weirdest I've seen is Søren. Spelled with the o like that.

That's the correct way of spelling it in Scandinavian countries with the "ø" :) weirdest name I've heard of is R-J, (arjay)

These are awesome ��

My boy has a Zofia in his preschool class, not met one before!

The one that hit the papers is pretty unusual. Mum like Kaitlyn but thought it was too popular so has used Roman numerals for the ait part. KVIIIlyn.

I knew someone who called their daughter shaconcè (sha-con-say) because she liked shakira and Beyoncé :dohh:

The one that hit the papers is pretty unusual. Mum like Kaitlyn but thought it was too popular so has used Roman numerals for the ait part. KVIIIlyn.

That is the worst. Omg.

That poor child...

Love this! A couple times I've heard Evren (like Evan with an "r" sound). I like it!

Other odd ones....Arbor Reign....and from my hubby (he meets odd people in his line of work) Zebulon and R U Kidding :rofl:

Aprillia for a girl (as in the motorbike)

Cleon for a boy 🙈

Both of these are babies born to friends

Love this! A couple times I've heard Evren (like Evan with an "r" sound). I like it!

Other odd ones....Arbor Reign....and from my hubby (he meets odd people in his line of work) Zebulon and R U Kidding :rofl:

My dad suggested Zebulon for this baby I am carrying. I politely declined even though my 15 year old daughter loved it.

I know siblings called Tiger-Lillie (Girl) and blue (boy) I know a little girl called bleu aswell. I like both names but I do think they are quite unusual.

I am not a fan of unusual names. Especially if you're just oddly spelling a traditional name.

At work I come across a lot of different names "Jyordan" pronounced Jordan. why?
CoCo (as in CoCo Chanel)not gonna lie made me think of a little white dog....
Midnight (boy) this sounds like a stripper to me....
Axel (boy) I'm guessing like on a vehicle?
Ford (as in the truck)
Eugenixs (WTF)
Cinnamon. She changed her name to Cindy.

My MIL worked in L&D as a nurse and they had a couple name their daughter Female, but pronounced "Fi-mal-ee"

My name is unusual but not completely out there. It's Tasia. Pronounced like the continent Asia, but with a T in front of it.

Not a baby, but I was watching a show about a guy in jail.
His name was DACJRD - which was the first initial of all his siblings names.
I felt bad for the dude.

my cousin's girlfriend made up their daughter's name...
Kaliabii
they call her Kali for short, thank god.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->