Mothercare Gift List

aimee-lou

Totally Outnumbered!!
Reaction score
Has anyone done one of these? Has anyone had any experiences?

Are they reliable and trustworthy?

We have decided to do one as a lot of family want to buy us things but we have really precise taste. We didn't want them to spend a fortune so settled on Mothercare as it seemed to offer the best value for money.

Can anyone give me recommendations for using them before i send the link off next week?

Thanks girls.

Hiya... I have a gift list/wish list thingi on Mothercare and I find it quite good and useful for people to know what you're after. If I find things cheaper elsewhere or whilst I'm out and about shopping, I just log back on mothercare and delete the item that I no longer need. Plus it keeps me sane because I'm always forgetting stuff these days! :dohh:

Thanks for the feedback.

Does it all get delivered seperately or all in one go?

Sorry to keep asking questions...it's just so much to think about!

It gets delivered whenever pepople buy it... they have to buy it directly from looking at your list otherwise it doesnt cancel off of the list by itself though.

Been working well for us, apart from ive been having to go on and say items have been purchased as people tend to buy them wrong. :dohh:

Thanks - I have been looking for the delivery options....that answers that question! :rofl: Guess I'm going to have to clear the spare room out early!

I was hoping to find a list where I could add from different online shops.

Just remembered a site called boxedup.com which I used years ago for christmas lists... I might check that out again. But if anyone has any ideas for being able to add from different sites... let us know :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->