Mothercare MyChoice 3-Wheeler

LoobyLou75

Mum of 3
Reaction score
We are in the process of changing our pram as the one we have has so many issues.
We have done a lot of research and testing over the weekend and I finally ordered the MyChoice.

Most puschairs/prams get bad reviews so it's not been easy and I just hope we've made the right decision.

Does anyone have one of these and if so, what colour did you get?

ooo we're looking at that one! we like the green colour, just so pricey tho! but they all seem to be pricey lol

I have the Mychoice My3 in green.

I CANNOT reccommend this pram enough!

PROS
-It moves smoothly, turns brilliantly, has a lock on the front wheel if you don't want it to rotate 360, and the brake on the back is very secure.
-I LOVE how it goes from pram to forward/parent facing pushchair. I personally have Lily facing me. The whole look of it is brilliant!
-The Maxi Cosy carseat fits on it, I am forever switching between the two depending on what I'm doing. And the switching couldn't be easier! Just push a button and pull.
-It collapses quick and easy (after you get the hang of it, can be a bit stiff to start with) and the wheels just pop off if you need to make it more compact.
-Comes with a raincover.
-Lightweight.
-I am forever getting compliments on it!
-Overall safe and sturdy in my opinion.
-Very warm and snuggy, but can be stripped down for summer.

CONS
-All in one handle. I had to buy Happy Mummy clips so I could hang shopping bags etc. (They are only £5.99 off Amazon though.)
-Shopping basket underneath is on the small side.
-The raincover doesn't fold up too small but I never found this a problem. I just tend to leave it on.
-When you collapse, you have two parts unlike some other prams/pushchairs that collapse all in one. But it is small enough I never found it to be a problem. Often when I had to collapse it, I am using the carseat with it so didn't have to worry about the seat part.
-It's a bit bigger than some of those 'trendy' prams like quinny etc.

All in all I would give it 9 out of 10. I love love love the pram and I will forever sing it's praises! :D

EDIT- Forgot to add, Lily LOVES it too! I've tried her in other prams and she never looks comfy.
And it reclines if they get sleepy! Very useful. Also useful if they aren't 100% comfortable with sitting upright completely. :)

My boy is 10 months old now and he loves it and so do I!
Its brilliant with the maxi cosi car seat! you don't have to disturb your baby as you can clip it on the frame.
Its a lovely smooth ride for baby and easy to push for you with the fab adjustable height handle.
The wheels come off easily if your boot is a lil small it makes it more compact with wheels off.
I went to the woods with this pram and it is very good on the rough terraine and the tyres didn't puncture.

Yes the basket underneath is small thats the only negative i can think of.

I am pregnant with baby no.2 and will continue to use this if i can! I really don't want to have to buy a tandem.....

Oh i got the red one - green wasn't out when i bought this.

Memory coming back abit more....lol...
Another slight negative is that the pram liner isn't really that thick and padded so i put the moses basket matress in which was the perfect size - you just have to change the sheet if baby is sick. a you only get one pram liner which will leave you stuck if you have to wash it!

When my boy went to pushchair mode at 12 weeks and if we were out late it was very easy to convert the pushchair to pram mode for him to sleep flat. Great as it meant his routine wasn't put out much :)

I nearly had this but didn't in the end because mainly the fact that it didn't fold in one (you have to take the seat unit off) but also the pushchair seat is so deep (because it functions first as a pram). A lovely looking pram though and very manouverable.

I love it! I am like some kind of mychoice 3 evangelist! The only things I would say against it is that the shopping basket is really too small, and we have had a couple of punctures, but on the other hand we wanted air filled tyres because we live in a rural area where we go off road quite a bit so I would not really say that's a big negative.We have the green one and it is really striking! Another good thing about it is that because the pram and pushchair are one unit, you can always lie it taotally flat, and the pram is a lot bigger and longer than lots of other models so LO can lie flat in it for longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->