Mothercare Mychoice folding question

Rachel_C

Reaction score
Does anybody have the Mothercare Mychoice, 3 or 4 wheels? I really love the one with 4 wheels, but I occasionally would want to travel by bus and having to take the seat unit off to fold the pushchair is a bit worrying. So I was wondering, if you've got one, can it be folded at all with the seat unit still on? Whenever I've read about it or spoken to staff in Mothercare they say you have to take the seat off, but I'm hoping it can be folded a bit at least.

Thanks.

I don't know the answer to your question, but i have the three wheeler its still in the box. Just not got round to getting it out, lol.

I travel on the bus sometimes and will prob just put the baby in the maxi-cosi car seat as this will fit on the chassis and be easier to manage than having to take the seat unit off so you can fold frame.

I'm sure we will be pros at doing this all quickly with abit of practice!

What colour are you going for?

I'm going for the black one I think. I love all of the colours but it seems the most practical to me and means I can put whatever colour blankets I want in there. Which did you go for?

I did think about using the car seat when going on the bus, but I'd be using the bus on the way to work. I work for my uncle-in-law so I want to get back to work (only three hours a day!) asap cos they can't afford to replace me. Luckily, they've said that baby is welcome in the office with me, so I really need to take the proper seat so I can use it as a pram for baby to (hopefully) sleep in. Thinking about it now though, I could just get a bouncer or moses basket to leave at the office, so I could just use the car seat. Too many options... it's taken me this long to decide on a pram and I've been looking since I was about 6 weeks pregnant!!!

I got the red one - I just lurvve that colour, lol!

A bouncer is a good idea to keep at work, may be you could ask your uncle in law to pick you up on your first day so you can take it in?

Is there no-one you could get a lift off?

You are brave for going back to work asap!!

I was tempted by the red too! We do have a car but parking is very tricky by the office. I have keys to the office though, so I think I'll go in at the weekend or evening one day before I go back to work and take supplies with me then! Luckily, I'm only there for a few hours a day and the times are flexible so I'm hoping baby will sleep or play with her aunty and uncle while I work!

You can't fold it up with the seat unit on. But the seat unit is so light you can pick it up with one hand.

No you can't fold it with the seat unit on. I have the 3 wheeler and never fold it at all to get onto public transport, it's very heavy and I couldn't carry the folded chasis, seat unit and baby all at once! I always just wheel it straight on.

I'm thinking of selling my black 4 wheeler if you're interested? The seat unit has never been used it's just the wheels, so excellent condition. PM me if you're interested x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->