Ive had another delivery - Boys & girls 0-8 years

Link here

Feel free to add me :flower:

hmm, works for me...

does this work https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001250831109

is it possible to make it a public album
so i can have a nose please?

:rofl:

just add me chick, its set as public but for some reason some people cant see, its just my selling profile so i dont mind if anyone wants to add xx

just add me chick, its set as public but for some reason some people cant see, its just my selling profile so i dont mind if anyone wants to add xx

i dont have one to add you too

:rofl:

oh lol... well its public, so not really sure how i can show you, would add to here but over 150 photos :/

https://www.facebook.com/album.php?...71149283.42553.100001250831109&type=1&theater have these gone?

Do you remove sold items? I'm interested in the size 6 pink sandals from February, the 3-4 year tights and the pink wet suit. Thanks chick xx

i did reply hun, did you get it? yes i remove pics as i pack them up for posting, im completely up to date at the minute! :) so i have everything you can see xx

I'm just about to add you on fb.... not sure how it works, but I've seen a couple of things I'm interested in!! xxx

Hey, just added you on fb too, not sure where I need to be looking for pics though as can't see any x

Ah yep found it :) you have some fab bits in there hun!! will be snooping again as soon as we know if we're team pink or blue x

:) lots of smaller stuff so you should be fine either way!

Posting at 2pm ladies, any one want anything else? not that i can fit much more on my buggy lol x

if you paid before 2pm it was posted this afternoon so should be with you sat/mon :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->