Mothercare Xpedior -Anyone got/had?

boobee

1 DD/Expecting No 2
Reaction score
I'm looking at travel systems for my first baby and totally overwhelmed! I've see the Mothercare Xpedior which at first glance looks good quality and cheap!! Are there any drawbacks??

We want to get this too, I love it, so far ive seen great reviews on it and I love it in person, I love that you can pick the colour that you want too xx

Well it was my OH that saw it and suggested it. A friend who has two little ones had a nosey in store and said that it actually seemed quite good so we're going to look next week ourselves. Just seemed a bit too good to be true so wondered if anyone had any experiences with it! We quite like the lime green one :thumbup:

The reviews ive read all seem favourable on it so far, I like that too plus the chilli, if its a girl though I'd like the plum one xx

We love this too but the lack of a car seat base means its a no no for me, i am a car dweller and the safety/ease of a base is one of my number 1 priorities :(

Do you mean the isofix base? I'm not upto scratch so I'm not sure if there are other bases?!

Yep, I would have even have got it if it had a belted base but it has no base option whatsoever unfortunately :(

I'm getting one, really excited :) we're getting it in plum - ordered it before we knew our baby has a willy, but I think plum suits either :) x

We've decided not to get one now as my mum has bought us a very good condition second hand silver cross 3d for only £70! It has all the extras with it and she got it from a posh car boot sale ha ha! Had a play with it and I'm very impressed, saved us over £200 too :D it completely folds and ohardly takes any boot space which I was worried about with the xpedior. Still think the xpedior looks good for the money & would probably get that if it wasn't for the silver cross :)

We went to mothercare today to have a nosey and I must say I was quite surprised at how large it is! Especially the wheels/frame. Glad we got the silvercross one second hand as I think we would really struggle to fit anything else in our boot besides the xpedior!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->