Mothercare

Mrs-N

Mummy to Joshua James
Reaction score
i didnt know where to post so im hoping it ok here.

i ordered some stuff from mothercare yesterday afternoon and it says delivery withing 5 working days.

my question is,
how quick are they at delivering items?
i ordered from babies r us the other month and it stated delivery within 4 working days but when the items was delivered it said on the package '3 day delivery' so if they had stated 3 day deliver i didnt have to wait in on day 1 and 2.

is it likely my mothercare order will come on day 5 or before then?

who do mothercare deliver through?

hope someone can help.
x x

i have ordered alot of things from them and they are good. Just usualy depends on the carrier as well, they can be a nightmare. I live in the highlands and usualy talking around 5-6working days delivery to me

Ive only had one thing delivered from them, and they were pretty quick, faster than the 5 days if I remember, and I live on an island so thats pretty good. I suddenly decided the other day I wanted a different moses basket, and ordered it, it was despatched yesterday...but I have a section in 5 days, so Im keeping my fingers crossed itll get here quicker than they say!

ok thank you,

what carriers to they use then?

im gonna stay in and wait for it then.

didnt know if it would only be delivered on the 5th day and not any otherday. x x

Never had a problem with Mothercare, really good. Plus, I had to ring customer services about something when I was pregnant and they were really helpful and sorted the small problem immediately for me.

EDIT - Just realised I said all that, but forgot to add that they only take a few days to deliver!

I ordered some stuff from them and they delivered it 2 days later. Not sure which carrier they use though (and we're quite easy to get to as we're just off the motorway)

so if i ordered it yesterday afternoon when is the 1st working day? today or yesterday?

it says on the internet that it hasnt been dispatched yet.
do they count the day you ordered as a day or is it the day its dispatched

if it says three to five days, i always think it'll come on th ethird, fourth or fifth day, they edge their bets!! they should tell you when they deliver i think, the carrier who brought my stuff pulled up when i'd just pulled up from work! i presume they leave you a contact number and then you can phone and ask for a re dleivery date at your convenience??? or would that be too simple?

it just says delivery withing 5 working days.

Hiya, I ordered my crib, mattress and bedding from them on Tuesday and it all arrived today, I had an email from them yesterday saying that only the mattress had been dispatched so i wouldn'y pay any attention to those emails!

Funnily enough, after posting this today my moses basket arrived, I only had the despatched email on tuesday, so really didnt take long! I think they use different couriers depending on where you are in the country, they used Oban Express here, but they are a local company, so doubt that will help you much. So, to recap, I ordered on Saturday, Despatched on Tuesday and got here for Thursday if that helps! :)

i ordered my moses basket yesterday(wednesday) and its been dispatched today,
so is it likely to come tomorrow?
do they deliver on saturdays, or do you think it will be delivered monday?

I ordered on Saturday and it arrived on Wednesday. I wasn't in so they left a note saying they would come tomorrow (They being UPS). I knew I would be at work, so I got my husband to phone the number on the card and he re-arranged for it to be delivered to his work 1/2 hour away from where we live on Friday and this was all free of charge! Not bad!

Hi there,
We've ordered quite a few times with Mothercare and they have always been quite quick in delivery. I think parcelforce delivered our's but you can never be sure with my pregnancy brain! :)
We have also ordered in store sat's and sun's and the order has always arrived by Tues/Wed. (And that was large items like pram/car seat etc)
Hope you experience good service from them like we have:)

EDIT - nope it was parcelline, i placed an order yesterday and just had a shipping notice :wohoo:

i ordered on wednesday,it was dispatched on thursday and it was delivered yesterday morning (friday)
very quick delivery time BUT i ordered a moses basket and a cot mobile but only the moses basket was delivered, it says in paperwork that the cot mobile will be delivered seperatly. (whats the point of that,quick delivery but i still have to sit in for the 5 working days coz they havnt delivered all of my order.)

the only problem was that the moses basket didnt have the right fittings with it to fit the hood onto it.
hubbys done a bodge job on it but it shouldnt have to be a bodge job,should it.

i have found them to be ok in past and sometime times you can track your order

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->