mothering instinct???? Or just crazy??? :)

Ema

Mummy :) xxx
Reaction score
Well i finally think my mothering inctinct has kicked in :rofl:

I love jacob so much and have done since birth, but other babies (bar jacob) just DONT interest me....:blush:

I can sit and play with jacob and do everything for him and i love him so so so so so so much.

But give me another baby and im just not interested and just dont know what to do...:rofl: I kinda just feel stupid speaking like a baby to a baby thats not my own.....and i just dont know what to do if there crying etc. Yet if jacob crys i know exactly what he wants.

Well anyway yesterday kyle looked after jacob so i could nip into town in the morning and do me x-mas shopping, well i was rushing round like a headless chicken when i heard a screaming baby in boots.....and i had to just go see. A mum was there in distraught with a tiny baby screaming and you could see she was just completely lost, and with it being so so busy everyone was just staring at her :dohh: not exactly making her feel better. And she was struggling with her bags and pram etc etc and dropping things all the time while baba was screaming....
So me being me went up and asked her if she needed a hand....Well first she just looked at me like 'who are you' :rofl: so i just said ive got a 10 week old and know what its like.....well she smiled the biggest smile and said she would really appreacaite some help. So i took her bags while she picked baby up to comfort him and i just spoke to her so she wasnt on her own and not to be bothered about people staring.....well baba settled within minutes she put him back down, i gave her, her bags and was on my way. But before i left she said the biggest thank you :cloud9:

And it made me feel so good i helped another new mum. Cause i know if that was me i would be at my wits end and if someone did it to me i would be really grateful....

so is this my mothering instinct kicking in :rofl: or am i just the crazy woman on the street :lol: XxxX

that was a really nice thing to do, dont think your crazy, think its just you being a mum and helping another mum out. Wish there were more people like you in the world.

I think you're just a super thoughtful person!! It's funny how in today's society that people helping others means that they must be off their rockers - well, actually it's kind of sad!!

I think if more people were like mothers and you, the world wouldn't be in the crap it's in now :)

Kudos to you!!

ur the crazy woman :rofl:

no seriously that was a lovely thing to do x xx

awww that was lovely Ema!! xx

lol so i dont look like a crazy woman....my OH keeps teasing me saying ill be running aroun d town withs nappies etc next :sulk: men!! xxx

Ahh bless you that was really sweet of you! x

lol so i dont look like a crazy woman....my OH keeps teasing me saying ill be running aroun d town withs nappies etc next :sulk: men!! xxx

:rofl:

it was a nice thing to do hun xx

Ive done something like this last week , I saw a mom with twins about max's age and they were both screaming and driving her mad lol I went over and asked if she needed a hand she didnt even look at me weird cause i had max with me .. I helped her change one of the babies as they both decided to poop all up there backs in the middle of the mall lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->