mothering instinct???? Or just crazy??? :)

Aww thats lovely!!

Where were you today when I needed you? I was in Matalan trying something on, Noah screaming his head off, gave him his drink & he decided to throw it over himself he was soaked thru.

Then in the Q he was screaming - people where just staring at me like 'urgh, what a bad mother!!' I had a handful of shopping, trying to push a pram and calm a toddler!!

There should be more people like you in the world :hugs:

That was so thoughtful of you, I bet she hopes she sees you about town again. I hate it when you struggle like that and everyone does stare at you as if thinking you can't cope, it would be nice to have lots of people like you when out shopping. xx

ah that was really good of you, when i was out the other day I was talking to a friend who works at mothercare when one of her colleagues came across to look at him just then Charlie started to scream she took his dummy and started tapping the top whilst it was in his mouth and he was asleep in seconds. I was really grateful.

that was so kind of u i wish id bump into u wen im out shopping
the other day i was gettin into the taxi trying to fold a pram hold sam n trying to keep an eye on my 3 yr old n all the taxi driver said was can u pls hurry up in the end i managed but he could av helped me instead of just watching
so yes it was a lovley thing to do

aawww you got me all goose bumpy when I read that!
Not a crazy woman, just a lovely one!!

ah that was really good of you, when i was out the other day I was talking to a friend who works at mothercare when one of her colleagues came across to look at him just then Charlie started to scream she took his dummy and started tapping the top whilst it was in his mouth and he was asleep in seconds. I was really grateful.

OoO thats weird I do that with Daisys dummy to get her to sleep!! Can't

That was sweet of you. I will make the effort to do the same in the future.

I always find people are quite helpful with babies, especially older ladies (not saying you are old Ema!) When I go to town on the bus, some lady always offers to hold Pops while I fold the buggy down. I am always really grateful for a helping hand!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
confettiblue
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->