Mothers instinct did you know the sex of your baby before you found out?

Jennuuh that's so funny, good job you found out, I just knew ds was a boy we stayed team yellow til the end... If he'd been a girl I'd have been in shock and said it can't be/wrong baby lol.
Xx

I knew my First was a boy. For some reason (years before I even thought about kids) I knew my first would be a boy. I even bought random clothes that were extremely boyish. Everyone except my mom and dad doubted me but I was DEAD ON!

Now with this one, I am stumped. Once again everyone is saying girl even my husband bc he thinks he can't be lucky twice in a row... I'm leaning towards a boy again but I'm actually not 100% sure this time.

I will find out soon enough and I hope I will be able to surprise my hubby like I did with the first one.

I was 100% on both my kids. I didn't even need to gender check with my DD because I just had such a strong feeling that she was a she and at the scan I was right... With this one I was convinced from about week 9 that he was a he and yup HE will be here in Feb. I had the Panorama Blood screen done about a week ago and it also can tell you the gender as well. So my instincts were spot on.

I was convinced I was having a boy and even convinced everyone else too but I had a girl! I was very happy either way though :)

I knew from the day I found out that I was pregnant I believed I was having a girl, I just knew.. I dreamt I had a little girl, I kept seeing the name I had chosen for a girl everywhere and I did all those online gender predictions and they all said girl. But still made me nervous to find out, but she's definitely a little girl haha!

Yes I just knew right from the positive test that I was carrying a boy, I wasn't at all surprised when it was confirmed at the US. Although I suppose it is just 50/50 so maybe i would have felt like that either way?

Yes, I knew from about 15 weeks that dd was a girl. I am hoping that the same certainty happens this time :)

I knew instantly with my 3 girls that they were all girls we didn't find out till they were born and this bub I have had a strong feeling that it's a boy and found a pic on the USB that shows what looks like boy parts we also anted to keep this one a surprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->