Mother's Intuition - Baby's Sex (Updated as of 11/02/15)

N

Nerdy

Hi all this is a copy of laylashawn and R0llachick’s threads as they have not been updated since July. That being said, if you request to be added or post an update and I don’t reflect those changes within 48 hours; please PM me with them!

I thought it would be fun to do our own study. We can guess our baby's gender. I'll post everyone's guess on the first page. We can update when time for our scans. It should be interesting to see how many of us are right!

Mama's Guess - Scan/Birth Confirmed

New list 2015/2016 due babies

55 ladies as of 10/29/2016

62.963% correct so far with 17/27 scan/birth confirmed genders!

Amazonistaya ~ :pink: -
AdriansMama ~ :pink: - :blue:
Beautiful11 ~ :pink: - :blue:
BethMaassen ~ :pink: - :pink:
Bevziibubble ~ :pink: - :blue:
bigbelly2 ~ :blue: - :blue:
bombshellmom ~ :blue: -
BunNtheOven ~ :pink: -
Buttercup84 ~ :pink: -
charlie_lael ~ :pink: -
CRWx ~ :pink: - :pink:
donnarobinson ~ :blue: - :blue:
Eleanor ace ~ :blue: -
embeth ~ :blue: -
FLannz94 ~ :blue: - (OH guess ~ :pink: - )
Gemmaleanne23 ~ :pink: :blue: -
Heather.1987 ~ :pink: -:pink:
iakryi ~ :blue: -
Jaspie ~ :blue: - :blue:
jessthemess ~ :pink: - :pink:
jjbubbles28 ~ :blue: -
Kay0102 ~ :blue: - :pink:
Kitteh_Kat ~ :pink: -
kmr1763 ~ :pink: - :pink:
kspey ~ :blue: -
Kuji ~ :pink: -
ladyV84 ~ :pink: - :pink:
laila44 ~ :pink: -
lewood88 ~ :blue: - :blue:
LoraLoo ~ :pink: -
Manicmum ~ :blue: -
MichCuc ~ :pink: - :pink:
mazndave ~ :blue: -
Nerdy ~ :pink: - :blue: (OH guess ~ :pink: - :blue: )
oox_tasha_xoo ~ :pink: - :pink:
PinkPassion ~ :blue: -
pradabooties ~ :blue: -
PrMomma81 ~ :pink: - :pink:
PurelyGemini ~ :blue: -
Qmama79 ~ :pink: -
rebeccalouise ~ :pink: - :pink:
Rizzo Rizzie ~ :pink: -
R0llachick ~ :blue: - :blue:
salamander91 ~ :pink: - :pink:
Spudtastic ~ :pink: - :pink:
StrawBerry2 ~ :blue: - :pink:
xSweetTartx ~ :pink: - :pink:
Sweety21 ~ :pink: -
tattoomama87 ~ :blue: -
Tesh23 ~ :pink: -
Thisismyyear ~ :pink: - :blue:
Tripledagger3 ~ :blue: -
Willow82 ~ :blue: -
xLilypopsx ~ :pink: - (OH guess ~ :pink: - )
Zeppelin424 ~ :pink: - :blue:
Zmzerbe ~ :pink: - :blue: (OH guess ~ :pink: - :blue:)

2013/2014 babies; Mother’s Intution was 67% correct! 42/62! For further statistics, please see original post by R0llachick!

I'm going with :pink: - I knew DD was a girl right away, so I can't wait to see if I'm right again!

Awesome!!!! I went ahead and added you :) I'm super eager to see how this pans out!

Can I join? I think I'm team :blue: and only have to wait roughly 7-9 weeks to find out for sure :)

Added you to the list, Willow82! Keep us updated! I don't get to find out until my 20 week scan on the 3rd of November

No bakery deal then? I was so hoping I'd come back to the boards and discover you had found out what team you're on! :rofl:

No bakery deal then? I was so hoping I'd come back to the boards and discover you had found out what team you're on! :rofl:

Oh I'm still hitting up a bakery, but the private place doesn't have anything open at times convenient to me. I'm on stand by. Dying to know!!!! ... and dying for cupcakes.

Oh I'm still hitting up a bakery, but the private place doesn't have anything open at times convenient to me. I'm on stand by. Dying to know!!!! ... and dying for cupcakes.

Arg! Maybe they'll have a cancellation or something. FX!

Arg! Maybe they'll have a cancellation or something. FX!

That's my honest hope since I still have like 2 weeks to go and I'm an impatient little so and so.

Thanks for the new thread and for adding me. Looks like I was wrong! Gender scan yesterday revealed we are team blue again!

My gut feeling is that this baby is a girl but my brain wants to be logical and thinks it's a boy lol it's a complicated feeling :haha:

Oh, I love this thread! My husband and I are both really wanting a girl, but my gut it telling me :blue:

I have a strong feeling that this baby is a girl! :D

Thread has been updated to here, including percentages etc etc! Welcome ladies! Definitely keep us posted on scan dates and findings!!!

My gut feeling is that this baby is a girl but my brain wants to be logical and thinks it's a boy lol it's a complicated feeling :haha:

This is exactly how I feel, so you're not alone :haha:
gut and heart is telling me girl, brain is telling me boy.

Hoping to find out this week what the baby is!!! Just waiting on my genetics test to come back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->