Mother's Intuition - Baby's Sex (Updated as of 11/02/15)

Updated and welcome to PinkPassion!!!! You have A LOT of resolve to be bent on staying team Yellow the entire pregnancy, and a lot of courage! Looking forward to seeing the results!

Looks like I was wrong ... Baby number 3 is also boy number 3 !!

I'll join in! I think I'm team :blue: but OH thinks we're team :pink:

We'll find out in 3.5 weeks :)

Thanks and welcome ladies! Everything has been updated and added to here :)

I had a feeling I was carrying a girl and we just found out it is indeed a girl!!

Congrats ladies!!!!! I went ahead and updated you and re-figured our percentage!

I'm convinced we're having a boy, and I was right with both my son and daughter (although with my daughter I kept trying to talk myself out of it as just thought it was wishful thinking!) due 22nd December so not too long to find out!

I'm so sure I'm
Carrying our third girl :) like hell almost positive!! I'll find out in a week bc we are doing panorama genetic testing so we'll know by 9.5 weeks !

Welcome aboard ladies! I've gone ahead and added you all to the list! Can't wait to find out what those beautiful babies are!!!!!

Updated to here!!!

My US has been bumped up to Monday afternoon, but we still won't know until Tuesday around lunch time as we're doing a gender reveal lunch with either colored cream filled cupcakes or a small cake. The baker is REALLY excited and so are we. Unfortunately I'm 99% sure hubby will figure it out, as will I, just by looking at the ultrasound as it's happening so we'll see if our eyes play tricks on us or if we're just that good at reading them!

So much excitement! It's like Christmas right after Halloween! Buahaha!

It appears I was 1000000% wrong, we are expecting a pink after 2 blues!!!! Still in shock and denial xxx

I was wrong!

Having a BOY!

https://i.imgur.com/gzI9pJz.jpg

Updated to here :)

It's still exciting to be wrong :)
The best part is after finding out you can ponder over names and count down the days until we get to meet our little ones <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->