• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mother's Intuition - Baby's Sex (Updated as of 11/02/15)

Congrats to everyone finding out! My ultrasound is the 16th and even though we were told :blue: from our genetic testing (and there's very little chance of it being wrong) I'm still having a hard time believing it hahahaha. I'm holding on to that thread of hope that it could still be a :pink:

Thanks for taking over this thread Nerdy :)
I know the teams of a few ladies from posts elsewhere on BnB: bombshellmom pink, Eleanor Ace pink and embeth pink :)

I'm pregnant with #2!! I already have strong girl feelings even though I want another son..I want to be team yellow but I'm not set on it, i think if the baby is healthy I won't find out but if it's like my son, who gave us some scares (110% healthy though,) I don't think I could be strong for extra ultrasounds.

Had my 13 week NT scan today, the tech blurted out that it's definitely a girl!! She said she's so sure she'd bet on it.... well I am in shock because I just "knew" this was a boy :rofl:. We have a confirmation scan in two weeks but I'm sure she knew what she was talking about!

I was right!!! Ramzi was wrong! We are having our 3rd girl ��

Congrats to everyone who find out the gender! I'm so impatient as I wait until mid Dec for my gender/anatomy scan. Fx it's a girl but a healthy baby is what matters in the end!

Back with an update!!

So, the ramzi theory and my OH were right..

We are expecting a GIRL!!!

:pink:

Can I join? I am getting the feeling that I'm expecting a girl. I'm 11weeks and won't find out till 20 week scan.

Anatomy scan was today and I was wrong! A healthy baby boy is what's in store for me! :) I was a little disappointed at first but hey, I can't complain! He's healthy and looks gorgeous already. I can't wait to meet him <3 :cloud9:

I find out on the 22nd, I'm certain it's a boy for some reason. I'd honestly be shocked if it's a girl!

I'm convinced we're having a boy, and I was right with both my son and daughter (although with my daughter I kept trying to talk myself out of it as just thought it was wishful thinking!) due 22nd December so not too long to find out!

I had a GIRL on 6th December!

I'm going to join for fun. I'm pretty sure it's a boy and Oh agrees. If we aren't team blue this time ill be very shocked! Find our mid January with our genetic tests

Add me too:flower:
my intuition is :blue: but all old wives tales and chinese calendar points to girl (don't go with my signtuare, its the one which Takes your Georgian DOB, when calculated through my Lunar Age it predicted Girl for me ).
I'll know about the gender at the time of birth only ( 4 weeks more to go ).

Have got my private gender scan tomorrow so excited!!!

Hope we get to see and baby shows the goods lol.

Will be back to update!

I knew this one was a girl. There was no doubt in my mind from day one, only second guesses just before scan, that because I was so determined it was a girl, it might be a boy lol. But no, I was right.

My intuition was wrong! We are team blue!!:blue:

Dad's intuition was spot on though as he told me boy from day one! Hehe

I think this baby is a blue one..from day one I've thought boy...dh and ds1+ds2 think girl so we shall see

Just to update our yellow bump turned blue! Dominic was born 26/2/16 :D

He's a boy! We're very excited for little brother Brice to arrive

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back