Mother's intuition - Baby's sex!

LaylaShawn

Cautiously Expecting #1
Reaction score
Ladies, :flower:

My doctors office has an "unofficial" study going with first trimester moms. Mother's are asked to guess the sex of their baby going off of gut feeling. The nurse said they been doing this for almost two years and the moms have been correct 85% of the time.

I thought it would be fun to do our own study. We can guess our baby's gender. I'll post everyone's guess on the first page. We can update when time for our scans. It should be interesting to see how many of us are right!

Mama's Guess ~~~~~~~~ Scan/Birth Confirmed

Mother's intuition is 64% correct so far! 11/17

LaylaShawn ~ :pink: ~~~~~~~~ :pink: :thumbup:
Erised ~ :blue:
ac2010 ~ :pink:
4magpies ~ :blue:
Sun ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :blue: :thumbup:
Bellababy ~ :pink:
BigLegEmma ~ :pink:
BSelck24 ~ :blue:
Yeahuloveme ~ :blue:
Emalou90 ~ :pink:
Little moomin ~ :blue:
Mummy2o ~ :pink: ~~~~~~~~ :pink: :thumbup:
Mom 2B ~ :pink:
HannahGraceee ~ :blue:
Rtamom ~ :pink:
Flower15 ~ :blue:
Fabpop ~ :pink:
Mamaduke ~ :pink:
Jenniferannex ~ :blue:
Kla1027 ~ :blue:
Saranna80 ~ :pink: ~~~~~~~~ :pink: :thumbup:
Lids ~ :pink:
Impatientwait ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :blue: :thumbup:
ShadowRat ~ :pink:
Hazybaby84 ~ :blue:
Natnee ~ :blue:
Nats21 ~ :pink:
xxshellsxx ~ :pink:
TXJen ~ :pink:
Skywalker ~ :pink:
Medea1978 ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :pink:
CastawayBride ~ :pink:
Bamm ~ :blue:
Moonix13 ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :blue: :thumbup:
Perseids ~ :blue:
DDGlas ~ :pink:
Runawayface ~ :pink: ~~~~~~~~ :pink: :thumbup:
PandaMao ~ :pink: ~~~~~~~~ :pink: :thumbup:
HBGirl ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :blue: :thumbup:
TTC..HMandTS ~ :pink:
Turnipstar ~ :pink:
bluelilly72 ~ :blue:
MissRhead ~ :pink:
tinyfootsteps ~ :blue:
Caitlenc ~ :pink:
Melly Belly ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :pink:
Sandyhen85 ~ :pink:
ltrip84 ~ :blue:
Redlemonade ~ :pink:
Ajd36 ~ :blue:
OnyxSnowfall ~ :blue:
Rikkitikki ~ :pink:
Rollachick ~ :pink:
Mrs_Wright ~ :pink:
Sarah34 ~ :pink:
MrsBandegglet ~ :pink:
Angelbaby_01 ~ :blue:
Lilpreciouse ~ :pink:
Tdog ~ :pink: ~~~~~~~~ :blue:
Lez2688 ~ :blue:
Ancutza ~ :blue:
Hopin4ABump ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :blue: :thumbup:
Sassymom ~ :pink:
Bookworm0901 ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :pink:
Erindickie ~ :blue:
Surprisepg ~ :pink: ~~~~~~~~ :blue:
FleurDeMai ~ :pink:
Hopeful92 ~ :blue:
Cooch ~ :blue:
2Pups4Kids ~ :pink:
Nataliexx ~ :pink:
Kaylacrouch93 ~ :pink:
Luckystars ~ :blue:
Mizzyd ~ :blue:
Lalalavo ~ :pink:
FeLynn ~ :blue:
Nic18 ~ :pink: ~~~~~~~~:blue:
Torsornin ~ :pink:
Bumpin2012 ~ :pink:
SwissMiss ~ :pink:
Aleeah ~ :pink:
MsGax ~ :blue: ~~~~~~~~ :blue :thumbup:
Suiteflower ~ :pink:
Babydustfairy ~ :pink:
Pinkpassion ~ :pink:
Cheska ~ :blue:

I'll go first. I think I'm team pink. I have not done any at home prediction test. I just have a feeling the baby is a GIRL!!!

Well, I didn't have a clue with my first ... but my 2nd I was convinced I was having a boy. I was wrong. DD1 however said she was having a sister from the word go, and she was right.

This time she's told me she's having a brother. In fact, she's the one that told me I was pregnant by going 'mummy, I do want a new baby. *hands me a sippy cup* This is for the new baby... maybe a boy'. I ran to the loo, tested and turns out she was right.

She hasn't brought it up for 3 weeks, until today when she randomly went 'mummy, can I listen to your heartbeat?' then 'you have a baby in your tummy! it's a baby boy'. We haven't actually confirmed / told her I'm pregnant btw.

Soooo ... I'm going with my daughters instinct, and say I'm having a boy.

Well, I didn't have a clue with my first ... but my 2nd I was convinced I was having a boy. I was wrong. DD1 however said she was having a sister from the word go, and she was right.

This time she's told me she's having a brother. In fact, she's the one that told me I was pregnant by going 'mummy, I do want a new baby. *hands me a sippy cup* This is for the new baby... maybe a boy'. I ran to the loo, tested and turns out she was right.

She hasn't brought it up for 3 weeks, until today when she randomly went 'mummy, can I listen to your heartbeat?' then 'you have a baby in your tummy! it's a baby boy'. We haven't actually confirmed / told her I'm pregnant btw.

How cute! Also freaky lol! I hope she's right :)

I'm thinking team pink

I'm convinced boy, from the moment he was conceived.

God knows if I'm right though!

My track record so far is 100%. By 14 weeks or so I feel like I know for certain whether it is a boy or girl. I was right with my 1st (boy) and 2nd (girl) and this time I'm leaning toward it being a girl. Over the next few weeks is when I really get strong intuition about it though, so I'll let you know if it changes!

I was right with my son...knew I've was a boy from the word go! This one I'm not so sure but I've had a vivid dream baby is a girl so I will go with a GIRL!!!

I think I'm having a girl, but have no conclusive evidence to bring me to that conclusion :lol:

Aw. Children are very intuitive as they haven't yet closed that part of themselves off. :)

I would loooove a little girl! But I definitely think I'm having a boy! My husband already calls the baby a "he". :)

Great story!

I think a boy, other half thinks I am crazy, but I am sure we are having a boy

My pregnancy is so different already, I'd go for boy. But I just don't feel it yet.
I'm swaying more towards girl.

My track record so far is 100%. By 14 weeks or so I feel like I know for certain whether it is a boy or girl. I was right with my 1st (boy) and 2nd (girl) and this time I'm leaning toward it being a girl. Over the next few weeks is when I really get strong intuition about it though, so I'll let you know if it changes!

Cool your track record is 100℅! I guessed right with my sister and cousin but I don't that counts.

There is a post somewhere here where I said I knew he was a boy. I was right. :D

I was right art time and this time i think we are having another boy <3

Popping in from 2nd tri. I don't find out for 5 weeks yet :( But I'm going to guess I'm having a girl. I know DS was a boy and he didn't even tell me in his scan, but still guessed he was a boy. Gut has been telling girl since I got pregnant, so we'll see

I also have been 100% correct with my 2 previous pregnancies. I knew by 8 weeks my first was a girl and then that night I had a dream that I gave birth to her on Sept 8th (due date was the 17th) and I DID in fact have her on the 8th!!!!!!! My second I knew right from the start that he was a boy.
This one I think its a girl but I also had a feeling it was twins. My early scan said its only 1 and also said I was only 8 1/2 weeks instead of 10 so maybe im wrong this time......we will see in April as I do not plan to find out the gender before birth. Also I have a feeling this baby will be born April 1st. My son came 3 weeks early and according to my LMP I would be due the 21st of April and according to my u/s im due April 26th-May 3rd. Again I might be wrong on the date......but we will see!!!!!

Lol, I'm not guessing as first time I was convinced girl and he was a boy so no luck there for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->