Mother's intuition - Baby's sex!

M going to say girl maybe because thats what m hoping for :p

I like this thread :)

I was thinking girl as my symptoms are identical to what I had with DD, but last few days something saying boy, we keep referring to him as a boy, so I'm saying boy.

Will be interesting to see what we all end up with :) x

I think girl this time but was wrong with my other 2!! Were planning on not finding out the sex til birth, so a long wait to see if im wrong again!! :blush:

My intuition seems flawed - I have no guesses on gender, once again. :nope:

The first time around, my intuition said "I'm staying out of it." But my DH and I thought it'd be a girl just because DH's dad's line is a string of 1-guy for awhile, with DH's grandpa being 1 of 8 children, the only guy. LO turned out to be a boy and showed his boy parts proudly for every scan from 20w on. :dohh:

This time, my intuition is once again "Don't know. Staying out of it." *sigh* But if DH's family line on his dad's side shows anything, then this time may be a girl.

(I don't care either way - I just want a healthy baby.)

DH is convinced its a boy, I felt last time it was a girl and I was right. Right now something's telling me it's a boy too.

Though I wouldn't add me to your list you'll be waiting a very long time as we're team yellow xx

I really don't know yet! I had an incline lily was a boy at around 15 weeks but I was wrong! But I will say boy for this one :D

I've been wanting a girl for the longest, but my gut says this ones a boy. My husband thinks girl. We shall see! Only 5w1d long.

I don't have an intuition when it comes to these things, at least I'm not getting any feeling at the moment one way or another. I'm only 5 +1weeks pregnant though so who knows, maybe I'll have a dream or something in the next few months.

I'm thinking girl and was 100% spot I with dd1 and dd2. Was hoping for a boy
But obviously thrilled for a healthy Lo!! Xx

With my first I was sure he was a boy, and was right! Everyone else swore he was going to be a girl though.

I have a feeling this one is a girl, but not as convinced as I was with my son. Maybe it will take some more time. :)

I've done tons of predicitons online and all say boy ...my instinct is boy..but maybe cause that's what I want so bad lol

What a cool post! :)

I felt very sure with my first that it was a boy and I was right. This time, I'm feeling more girl, but not so certain, so we shall see. But for now I'll guess that I'm team pink! :)

Well, I didn't have a clue with my first ... but my 2nd I was convinced I was having a boy. I was wrong. DD1 however said she was having a sister from the word go, and she was right.

This time she's told me she's having a brother. In fact, she's the one that told me I was pregnant by going 'mummy, I do want a new baby. *hands me a sippy cup* This is for the new baby... maybe a boy'. I ran to the loo, tested and turns out she was right.

She hasn't brought it up for 3 weeks, until today when she randomly went 'mummy, can I listen to your heartbeat?' then 'you have a baby in your tummy! it's a baby boy'. We haven't actually confirmed / told her I'm pregnant btw.

Soooo ... I'm going with my daughters instinct, and say I'm having a boy.

My dd who is similar age to yours said something like this to me the other week. She doesn't know either. She said 'your tummy is fat mummy, there's a baby in there' It shocked me, whether it's a coincidence I don't know, but she's not said anything since.

I haven't got a gut feeling tbh, but having saved all dd clothes, it's bound to be a boy!

With DD we were convinced she was a boy til 20 week scan revealed otherwise!

There is a post somewhere here where I said I knew he was a boy. I was right. :D
:thumbup: I can put you on the first page if you would like. I did not want to do it with asking!

Popping in from 2nd tri. I don't find out for 5 weeks yet :( But I'm going to guess I'm having a girl. I know DS was a boy and he didn't even tell me in his scan, but still guessed he was a boy. Gut has been telling girl since I got pregnant, so we'll see
I pop over to 2nd tri to read the post as most are more relaxed. Don't forget to let us know in 5 weeks!

Lol, I'm not guessing as first time I was convinced girl and he was a boy so no luck there for me.
Lol! Come back and let us know if you decide to take a guess.

DH is convinced its a boy, I felt last time it was a girl and I was right. Right now something's telling me it's a boy too.

Though I wouldn't add me to your list you'll be waiting a very long time as we're team yellow xx
There are a few people team yellow I don't mind the wait. Most of us will be on the forums until our LO's arrive. It's up to you!

Thanks Ladies! This will be fun in the next few weeks to months!

Ooohhh good thread. I think i'm team pink with this one, I was right with callum and just knew he was a boy so we'll see if i'm right with this one! Xx

I'm thinking pink already, so is DH and my mum and she is rarely wrong. I will also be a team yellow til Little one is here :thumbup:

I kind of want a boy for my husband (it's just the 2 of us and 2 female puppies right now so the house could use more testosterone!) but I think it's going to be a girl. As long as it's healthy, though, we'll both be happy! :)

Ooo, this seems really fun! I've had a strong intuition that she is a girl! But I had a dream the other night that it was a boy lol, but I still have the intuition that she is a girl! Unless I'm having twins... then, maybe one of each! LOL! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->