Mother's intuition - Baby's sex!

I have had a feeling girl for this pregnancy as it has been different from my first pregnancy and I feel so ugly! lol I have boob acne, did not have that with my last one at all!

I also dtd 4 and 5 days before the O, so with it being that far away Shettles Method would say girl....lets see if it works!

I was right on my last pregnancy, a little boy :thumbup:

I think it's a boy, for sure! I feel as sure as I did when I *knew* DD was a girl in the first tri :)

I don't know why, but, I am almost certain that I am having a boy.

I am convinced it's a girl. However, my mom is convinced it's a boy.

But, we're both convinced I'm having multiples so maybe we're both right! :happydance:

What a fun thread! Can't wait to see if we're right when the time comes!

I'm definitely predicting girl and so is DH, so I guess we'll see!!!

Feeling very strongly this little one is a girl. Got about 8 weeks until we find out.

Hello ladies.... my first pregnancy they couldn't tell me the sex at the scan as baby wouldn't lay right but I bought everything pink anyway. .... I was right had a girl. Second pregnancy I thought boy and was wrong she was a girlie now when I look back both pregnancies were similar with symptoms etc etc ... this time I feel totally different but I have a strong feeling its twins and I dont know why I am 5 weeks 2days this pregnancy feels totally different already zero nausea haven't been sick once real bad fatigue cant stay awake very bloated. ... we shall see when I have a scan in about 7 weeks time

I have three girls already, I have terrible nausea and sickness has started late, as a result of that I'm convinced it is another team pink xx

I've got 2 girls both was really ill and puking with my son was not ill or sick and same this one so guessing a boy :)

I think I'm having a girl this time, only really going of my symptoms being totally different than my first which was a boy but who knows lol

The other week I dreamt I had a boy so I am going to stick with that!

I think I'm having a girl this time, only really going of my symptoms being totally different than my first which was a boy but who knows lol

Everyone thought my second was a boy like my first because I had identical symptoms and carried the exactly the same - but no it was a girl! :haha:

Everyone thought my second was a boy like my first because I had identical symptoms and carried the exactly the same - but no it was a girl! :haha:

Haha, I have bad intuition anyway I think, I swore I was having a girl right up until 20 weeks with DS all of the Chinese predictor things said girl, boy! This time they say boy lol. I'm thinking of getting a 16 week scan formybirthday the wait is to long :haha:

From the start i've caught myself referring to baby as "him" and "he"...we will see if thats accurate or not (though the baby being a girl wouldnt keep me from putting her in navy blue dinosaur pajamas...blue is a girl color too!) :haha:

According to the Chinese lunar calendar I'm predicted a boy, but I'm sure it's a girl...OH has 3 daughters already and we all tease him and say he has no male sperms, so we are saying girl...he would be super excited if it was a boy although after two losses, we just want healthy so if its a boy, or girl well be happy :)

Can I join in? I think I might be having a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->