Mother's intuition - Baby's sex!

Of course, while I was right in guessing a girl, I'm now worrying they'll say, "Oops, our mistake!" at the next scan :lol:

I'm guessing we're having a girl, hoping to find out on Monday!!

Can you put me down for Team Blue? Will find out for sure in late January - thanks!

I am guessing another girl. Will find out 10th January (hopefully).

I was right!!!!! Confirmed today!!! WE'RE HAVING A GIRL!!!!!!!!! So happy I cried!!!!! So in love with my daughter already!!!!! ♡

I was right with my first, I was absolutely convinced he was a boy. This time I'm getting girl vibes, but we're staying team yellow so have a while before we find out.

Finding out what itis tommorrow :) cant wait. Had me scan on wednesday but got the gender written on paper and have gottn a friend to make us a cake with the gender colour inside. So excited!!!!!!

Hi ladies

I haven't read through all the pages so the answer may be in here already but has anybody dreamt the gender and was right? I'm not even 6 weeks yet and had the most vivid dream last night that I gave birth to a girl weighing 7lb 1oz!

Don't remember having any gender dreams or any intuition with my DS!

with my first, i had two very vivid dreams that he was a boy, even though my gut told me he was a girl. should have listened to my subconscience!
i've had no baby dreams this time around, going for my scan on Monday! Really hoping to find out then....

Hi ladies. Great thread/ study :)

I have a gut feeling it's going to be a boy.

Well I am very bad at this mother's intuition thing!!! I thought DS was a girl and he turned out to be a boy, and I was 100% convinced this one was DS#2, and turns out it's a GIRL!!!!!! WOW!!

I was right! Found out yesterday that we are team pink!

Think this thread is dead - the OP hasn't posted in almost a month. :( Hopefully she'll be back though - I would love to see the results! :thumbup:

Maybe we could contact a mod? Get the thread moved to another name x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->