Mother's intuition - Baby's sex!

OOO I'd like to join in this little experiment if you'll have me. Based on my family's history with bad morning sickness with girls and on my gut feeling, I am thinking that I am going to have a girl.

Seems a lot of mums are right. Hope everyone else's gut instinct is going to end up correct.

Hello, ladies!

I had my 19w2d us today, and it confirmed we have indeed a baby boy, and he seems to be very healthy and active!

On a sad note, I have complete placenta previa at this stage, and will have another us at 24 weeks to see if it is moving at all. I am quite worried and see everything grey at the moment. Until my first scan at 3 months I kept thinking it is just too wonderful to be true, then I started believing things can actually go well, and now I am going down with the rollercoaster again. Sorry to be so dramatic, I will do my best to stay positive, it is just hard to know that I can't actually do anything but wait and see at this point. Oh well, fingers crossed!

All the best, wish you all healthy pregnancies and babies!

Im sorry to hear you may not get the birth you wished for. BUT its good to remember that ultimately, you will have your sweet baby boy in your arms. And in the end, thats really all that truly matters :)

My instinct was wrong!! I've got another beautiful baby boy on the way!! So happy!!

I think I'm having a boy, baby is very active and constantly kicking about - I think a cheeky little boy being a little monkey! At all my scans baby keeps wriggling about making it hard for the nurse to measure what she needs to. At my last scan they were checking the blood flow through babys heart and she had to chase baby around my bump to keep a view on the heart! Pretty funny, I'm having a private 4D scan on Friday, so hoping to finally find out what I'm having.

I don't mind either way if it's a boy or a girl, I'm just so excited to be having a little baby :D

My very first instinct was boy then I started hoping for a girl, I thought my scan pic looked reasonably girly. Well, it's a boy!!

I instinctively thought girl, and I was right! Confirmed yesterday @ 17w1d. :cloud9:

I don't know if I count but I knew from the beginning baby was a boy :) just confirmed last week he is indeed a boy :)

I had thought boy, but at times thought girl - was really just unsure.

Had my scan last night and I'm having a little baby girl

My 1st I knew he was a boy, my 2nd I was convinced it was a girl-wrong boy no2
3rd 1 I knew she was a girl
This time to begin with I thought a boy, then started thinking girl, but now I think boy again although part of me is still swaying with girl, this one is really confusing me lol

Yey I was right, we're having a girl!! Best Christmas present ever!! Merry Christmas ladies x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->