Mother's intuition - Baby's sex!

I'm thinking its a boy, possibly as I'd love a girl. However I've dreamt its a girl. Ages to wait.

I thought it was a boy the entire time, then I thought girl suddenly and do did my mom... then we got told by tech that she thinks boy, so now I have no idea what I feel! :shrug: DH thinks it is a girl still. But it might just be cause he wants a boy and does not want his hopes up.

From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I knew it was a boy. Everyone in my family said it was definitely a girl, they could tell, it was how I was carrying... etc etc.. even OH was convinced it was a girl... Mommy was right though, i'm getting my little boy :flower:

My OH's brother's SO is also preggers and they're having some sort of competition as to who's going to have a boy to carry on the family name (give me a break)...but my gut instinct tells me it's a girl! I did that whole chinese gender prediction thing and it predicts a boy, but I'm not convinced haha.

My OH's brother's SO is also preggers and they're having some sort of competition as to who's going to have a boy to carry on the family name (give me a break)...but my gut instinct tells me it's a girl! I did that whole chinese gender prediction thing and it predicts a boy, but I'm not convinced haha.

Wow how immature of them!

Well.....I found out today that I am having a GIRL and I was WRONG! lol. :) I don't mind being wrong, excited to have a baby girl. :)

Fantastic it's a girl!

I had another dream last nig that it's a girl.

The dreams I've had in the past about others have been correct. Who knows if they would be for myself though x

In my due date thread while pregnant with DS we tested this theory - Our group was right only about 25% of the time! (we may have been a bad sample...lol. I have read this theory being pretty accurate, but hey, its a 50/50 shot right?)

I was wrong was told 85% sure its a boy although I saw the little penis lol

I thought it was a boy the entire time, then I thought girl suddenly and do did my mom... then we got told by tech that she thinks boy, so now I have no idea what I feel! :shrug: DH thinks it is a girl still. But it might just be cause he wants a boy and does not want his hopes up.

LOL you are really confused!

From the moment I found out I was pregnant, I knew it was a boy. Everyone in my family said it was definitely a girl, they could tell, it was how I was carrying... etc etc.. even OH was convinced it was a girl... Mommy was right though, i'm getting my little boy :flower:

Congrats on your baby boy!

Well.....I found out today that I am having a GIRL and I was WRONG! lol. :) I don't mind being wrong, excited to have a baby girl. :)

Congrats! It's ok to be wrong lol!

I was wrong was told 85% sure its a boy although I saw the little penis lol

Congrats on team blue!

I am gonna say ima have a girl.. maybe its cause i want one but thats my gut feeling

Update!!!! We just found out we're on Team Blue!!!! :blue: :cloud9: So I have a 3/3 track record with my mama's intuition! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->