Mother's intuition?

MrsMcK14

Reaction score
Ever have a feeling you know exactly what you're gonna have before you're even pregnant? When I got pregnant with DS, I knew with every fiber of my being he was gonna be a boy, and I was right.

Now, while TTC #2, I'm *just* as certain that this baby is gonna be a girl. Anyone else have this? Were you right?

I had this! i was convinced I was having a boy, right up until about a week before my 20 week scan - then my husband told me not to nap, and i decided to anyway. but the baby was kicking so much i couldnt. and i thought at that point "ah it's a daddy's girl."
she was a girl! and she is DEFINITELY a daddy's girl lol. she is just like him in every way. and they gang up on me! :haha:

I was absolutely sure I was having a boy all the way through my pregnancy. I was go smacked and delighted when she was being born and dh announced 'its a girl!!!!'

I was convinced I was having a boy right up to the ultrasound when I looked over & said its a girl? Right??? I was right we have an amazing 10 yr old girl now

Did yall have dreams about getting a BFP the cycle you got it? I've had more than one night now where I've dreamed (very vividly I might add) about two pink lines.

I knew 100% I was carrying a girl even when everyone insisted I was having a boy....I was right :)

I knew I was having a boy from day one! I never even entertain the thought of it being a girl ....So happy I was right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->