Mothers!!

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
So iv just been round my mams to pick up a rucksack to take to Leeds with me and my mam turns around to OH and says "you better take care of my daughter this weekend or im gonna kick your arse"

She then turns around and says i have to txt her every night and let her know im ok.

You wouldent think im 22 in 15 days and have been living on my own for the last 3 years nearly.

Any one else got a mother like this??

I live with my mom but she is ridiculous with me.. I'm 19 years old and have my own kid... I wish she'd stop worrying about me so much! lol

Aww bless her!! WHat did yur OH say to that lol

Aww bless her!! WHat did yur OH say to that lol

He just laughed and said i dont need to take care of her, she is more than capable than taking care of herself.

OH is a fanny, im the one in the middle of a fight and hes the one thats ran off to hide:rofl:

My mom is the same. I moved out when I was 18 am now going on 23, mind you I moved back home briefly, she still think that I need to call her if I go away when I get there and when I get back home

hahah, i'm 37, left home when i was 22 and i still get this, if i'm going somewhere i have to text her when i'm on the way and text her when i get there then text her every day and text her when i get back, and if i don't she sends me several messages throughout each day saying 'are you okay, did you get there, whats the weather like, be careful' etc etc heheh
best to just accept it, its less hassle!!

My mums like that. She nomally says to dh make sure you drive carefully you have a very precious cargo !! I think its sweet, Id prefer her to be like that than not care, and Im nearly 25.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->