Motivation

BrittBS

Expecting #2!
Reaction score
Ok I need some serious help. I'm starting to worry about my husband. When we first got together he weighed in the lower 200's. Once we got married he put on a few pounds. It didn't bother me. But when I got pregnant he gained the weight with me. Then he got laid off work in march and cannot find a job and his eating has gotten out of control. He's probably pushing 300 lbs if not more. I'm really worried about him because he's already got high blood pressure and he's only 22 and the weight isn't helping. I've tried diets and eating healthy but I work all day and eats fast food for breakfast and lunch and on top of it he's a very picky eater. He will not touch any vegetable or fruit.... He hates them! What am I supposed to do? I don't want to lose my husband at 30 or 40 from a stroke or something! But I don't want to make a big deal out of it either because he's already self-concious I don't want him thinking I don't think he's attractive or I don't love him anymore.... I'm just so fed up!!! I don't know what to do!

Do it together :) Join a gym, but tell him that you don't want to go alone. See if you can get him to join the gym with you and make it seem like he's doing it to help you, and motivate you, instead of the other way around. "Help me to lose weight" is a lot more powerful when dealing with people than saying, "You need to lose weight." The moment you tell them what they need to do, they go all defensive and get upset.

If you can't join a gym, you can go for walks and get him to come with you... Be all, It's such a nice day outside, let's go for a walk! Or something. To get him off of fast food, cook for him. Prepare some random food for his breakfast and lunch, then tell him you cooked it special, just for him :) One of the main reasons fast food is eaten in our house is because we're just too damn lazy to cook anything :rofl:

...I'm vaguely underhanded aren't I? >.>;

I hope this helps!! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back