mountain buggy, easywalker sky, out n about nipper or phil and teds sport

L

lepaskilf

any one had one of these, what do you think of them? xxx

I had the Phil & Teds sport when Evie was born for her and my 2 year old son, I lasted two trips with it. I really didnt like it at all, the way the baby was positioned, how it went up and down kerbs, the air filled tyres that I got a puncture in on my first outing!, The lack of headroom for my son, the harness straps, accessibility to the basket, the raincover. Everything was wrong about it for me.

My friend has the Nipper 360 for her twins and loves it, she says that although it may not be the best looking twin pushchair, it is extremely easy to put up and down, steers effortlessly with one hand, very lightweight and good on all terrain.

I will def be looking at this when i get my double pram in 6/7 months time. Although I also really like the look of the sky duowalker, however it does seem a bit expensive.....

Thanks for the reply, as a mum of 5 you must know your stuff about prams!!!! I tested the phil and teds out in the shop and thought I would keep kneeing the baby when I walk, and I alsmost strained myself using the breaks!!!!!

I've now tested the nipper out and love it but it is only forward facing :-( so will e going with the easywalker sky. I tested it out this morn and love it! xx

Thanks for the reply, as a mum of 5 you must know your stuff about prams!!!! I tested the phil and teds out in the shop and thought I would keep kneeing the baby when I walk, and I alsmost strained myself using the breaks!!!!!

I've now tested the nipper out and love it but it is only forward facing :-( so will e going with the easywalker sky. I tested it out this morn and love it! xx

Would love to know how you get on with it, wish there was somewhere around here that has the easywalker in store for me to try. Rear facing for the baby was something that I was really wanting too. Plus with the car seat option it does seem that it almost ticks all my boxes :thumbup:, only downfallis that i think it may be a bit too big when folded for my car :nope:.

I had the Phil & Teds sport when Evie was born for her and my 2 year old son, I lasted two trips with it. I really didnt like it at all, the way the baby was positioned, how it went up and down kerbs, the air filled tyres that I got a puncture in on my first outing

Sorry to thread crash but there's a brilliant solution to stopping punctures - see my post on air filled tryes!

https://www.babyandbump.com/product-reviews/163596-those-you-air-filled-tyres.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->