Moved from TTC after a loss- Chemical Pregnancy

Telmodnem

Reaction score
hi,
I just started bleeding last night after 6 positive tests and one was digital. I went to my doctor and she said it was a chemical pregnancy because her test was stark white even though I had just taken a positive digital the night before. I would have been 5 weeks and 5 days. I feel so sad and I can’t stop crying and I’m so confused because I felt so pregnant. It finally felt real to me. I also feel really dumb because it was so early so I feel like everyone thinks I’m just being dramatic. I even felt pregnant. My breasts hurt, I felt dizzy, I was having hot flashes. I just wanted to Reach out and see if anyone here has experienced similar things and then gone on to conceive again and have a healthy pregnancy. I don’t want to talk to anyone about it because I feel like it was so early and no one even knew I was pregnant except my husband and my mom and one girl from work. I feel so sad.

Hi,
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I know exactly how you feel. I had an ectopic and tube removed at about 7 weeks. We fell pregnant a month or so later and it resulted in a chemical. I was so upset because I was so obsessed with becoming a mum after the previous loss. Everyone deals with it in different ways. I was really upset for a few days and then I decided to take the approach that it wasn't meant to be and the timing obviously wasn't right. It's so difficult to keep your chin up, but it does get easier.
I started bleeding with my chemical on 31/12/18 and on 4/3/19, so about 3 months later, I found out I was pregnant and I've just had my 12 week scan and baby is doing well.
Please don't feel down, it will happen for you. But take as much time to be upset as you need and know that there's people around if you want to talk x

So sorry for what you're going through. Becoming pregnant is a massive change in your body, soul and heart, no matter how early or late that loss is. You're not being dramatic at all.

I lost my first pregnancy around 10 weeks, it had stopped growing around 7. I felt pregnant! My body behaved as if it was, of course it did. When it was confirmed that I had lost it I also felt really silly and I cried to the midwife and said "I feel really stupid, I thought I was pregnant". And she said "you WERE pregnant". It's nothing to feel stupid about.

The pain and sadness does eventually fade. I recently fell pregnant again after 5 cycles. It's still early days but I feel positive at this moment in time. That's all we can do. I saw another lady say in another board "don't borrow stress and worry from the future".

You are a strong woman, and you'll get through it :)! Take all the time you need to be sad, its ok to do that.

Lots of us are here to chat if you need it sweetie xxxx

Hi,
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. I know exactly how you feel. I had an ectopic and tube removed at about 7 weeks. We fell pregnant a month or so later and it resulted in a chemical. I was so upset because I was so obsessed with becoming a mum after the previous loss. Everyone deals with it in different ways. I was really upset for a few days and then I decided to take the approach that it wasn't meant to be and the timing obviously wasn't right. It's so difficult to keep your chin up, but it does get easier.
I started bleeding with my chemical on 31/12/18 and on 4/3/19, so about 3 months later, I found out I was pregnant and I've just had my 12 week scan and baby is doing well.
Please don't feel down, it will happen for you. But take as much time to be upset as you need and know that there's people around if you want to talk x
Thank you so much for sharing your story and congratulations. I know it will happen for me but this just feels like a bad dream.

So sorry for what you're going through. Becoming pregnant is a massive change in your body, soul and heart, no matter how early or late that loss is. You're not being dramatic at all.

I lost my first pregnancy around 10 weeks, it had stopped growing around 7. I felt pregnant! My body behaved as if it was, of course it did. When it was confirmed that I had lost it I also felt really silly and I cried to the midwife and said "I feel really stupid, I thought I was pregnant". And she said "you WERE pregnant". It's nothing to feel stupid about.

The pain and sadness does eventually fade. I recently fell pregnant again after 5 cycles. It's still early days but I feel positive at this moment in time. That's all we can do. I saw another lady say in another board "don't borrow stress and worry from the future".

You are a strong woman, and you'll get through it :)! Take all the time you need to be sad, its ok to do that.

Lots of us are here to chat if you need it sweetie xxxx
Thank yo for sharing and congratulations. Your kind words mean so much to me.

Hi sweety so sorry for ure loss
I've had a Misscarige at 10+4 and I've also experienced 2 chemicals (very early Misscariges) at 5 and 6 weeks.
I was devastated so please dont feel silly it's a horrible thing to have to go through. U have every rite to be upsett.
Since my last loss I have had 2 healthy pregnancies and now I'm almost 20 weeks pregnant again so it does happen.
It will happen for you to.
Thinking of you

It appears I’m going through this exact same thing. I unexpectedly found I was pregnant after doing a test last Friday. I was in work and felt flushed, nauseous, dizzy. Positive test. I was in a lot of shock and panicking I couldnt have another baby due a past surgical mesh repair etc so went to a NUPAS clinic today to talk through options.
LMP was 30/4/19 so it puts me around 5 weeks. All tests I have done have been pretty faint but there and a digital today says 1-2.
Did pregnancy test at the centre today and faint again. Vaginal ultrasound shows nothing however- not even a sac, just thick endometrium.
I was given a leaflet on symptoms of ectopic and told to test again in a week and can go back for scan on 20th June
I know exactly my dates though- I even know my ovulation date as I get ovulation pain.
I didn't think I could see another pregnancy through and now it appears this one hasn't taken anyway, I feel so so guilty. Just been sobbing
So sorry for your loss xxx

EMYJC so sorry I am just seeing this now. It’s so heartbreaking and there is really nothing anyone can say to make you feel better. There’s no reason you should feel guilty, but I know that’s easier said than done. I Am so so sorry for your loss and hope the best for you. ❤️❤️❤️

So sorry to you too.
I’ve had bloods 48 hours apart and they were 99 and 147 and all
My symptoms have gone as well. I’m just waiting now tbh. Cyst found on my ovary too of 3 cm.
I am classed as PUL at the moment. Or ? Ectopic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->