Moved threads

I

Indigo77

Ladies...I know it's a bit annoying that our threads have been moved, however, if you click on
'Quick Links' and then on
'Subscribed Threads',
you will be able to easily find the moved threads without having to navigate among the other TTC groups...:flower:

Thanks a lot for this. :flower: I guess none of us like change. It was all so lovely and comfortable! Wish they could have left it as it was but hey the Mods have their reasons...:shrug:

Thanks Indigo :thumbup:

I wasn't aware of the quick links thing - not sure how I missed that :dohh:

I will be using this option from now on because I will NOT wade through all those young ones posting about nonsense. And, maybe I'm just cranky right now because of my own personal situation but they better not stick their noses in where they don't belong since we'll be in the general population. IMO, if you're not 35 or 40+ then you should STAY OUT.

I am in NO mood to have a 20 something offer me advice or sympathy for my "plight." Soooooo, irritated!

I will be using this option from now on because I will NOT wade through all those young ones posting about nonsense. And, maybe I'm just cranky right now because of my own personal situation but they better not stick their noses in where they don't belong since we'll be in the general population. IMO, if you're not 35 or 40+ then you should STAY OUT.

I am in NO mood to have a 20 something offer me advice or sympathy for my "plight." Soooooo, irritated!

:hugs: Hope you feel better soon.

ADD: And I so totally agree with you :)

but they better not stick their noses in where they don't belong since we'll be in the general population. IMO, if you're not 35 or 40+ then you should STAY OUT.

you know whats even worse, someone 31 coming onto the thread asking if they should have another baby now before they get too old, even though they dont actually want another baby yet :growlmad:..this just happened in this section https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/600241-terrified.html

you know whats even worse, someone 31 coming onto the thread asking if they should have another baby now before they get too old, even though they dont actually want another baby yet :growlmad:..this just happened in this section https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-conceive-over-35/600241-terrified.html

Not even the 35+ section is safe....that's why I try to stick with my prescribed threads only...

I made a HUGE mistake today when I ventured out.....and I ended up trying to find a 35+ forum elsewhere...Guess what? There is nothing else out there...

Fortunately, there are ways to navigate this forum so I can stay within my comfort zone fairly easily...

Not even the 35+ section is safe....that's why I try to stick with my prescribed threads only...

I made a HUGE mistake today when I ventured out.....and I ended up trying to find a 35+ forum elsewhere...Guess what? There is nothing else out there...

Fortunately, there are ways to navigate this forum so I can stay within my comfort zone fairly easily...

I agree with you totally :thumbup:

I agree with you totally :thumbup:

I very much agree with all of you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"