movement monitors

kristy87

Reaction score
hey ladies

tonight i managed to trip over the cable of LOs tommee tippie movement sensor pad and rip the wire out. cannot see how to open the pad to try fix it!!! when did you ladies stop using a movement monitor ?

I have irrational fear of cot death. i dont think ill sleep tonight without it. OH is going to try fix it when he gets in, but im going crazy already!

Oh no!

I am weaning myself off the movement monitor. It no longer gets switched on when LO is napping during the day if we are at home, but I'm not sure when I will have the courage to turn it off at night!

Hope your OH can fix it!

x

oh thanks i hope so too. ive been doing exactly the same and not putting the pad on during the day to try wean myself from using it lol!

Omg I honestly don't think I will ever stop using it! I am so paranoid! I was just wondering how much weight they could withstand. I would probably keep it under his mattress until he's like ten if I could. I didn't get my Angel Care monitor until he was a month old and I hardly slept at all.

I used mine until my dd was 2! Even had it on her bed when we moved her out if her cot. Lol. I am crazy paranoid though and now I use it for my newborn and probably will for the same amount of time. Hope you can get some sleep without it. Perhaps if you cant fix it you could pick up a second hand one from Ebay?

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"