Movement patterns?

MummaMoo

Mum to my gorgeous girl!
Reaction score
Mommas, what are your baby's movement patterns at the moment and how many weeks are you? Are you having days when you're not getting so much movement? Anyone been to see Midwife/OBS about it?

Just curious as we've been getting less wriggles the last couple of days. I was away on the Thursday when I hardly felt anything so was getting myself into a worry.
Am feeling a bit more again now so starting to relax and thinking baby was just having a quiet day but just wondering if you're getting a regular pattern yet?

Here we can get active anytime!

It's so difficult at this stage because some people r getting continuos regular movements yet some haven't even felt baby yet.

The 'guildlines' say ur baby will normally fall into a pattern by about 28 weeks but if u genuinely feel concerned contact ur midwife x

Mumma- I think baby could have just turned towards the placenta and started kicking into it. Are you still feeling any movements even randomly!? They don't start kick counting for a few more weeks so that means up until then the movements might be random sometimes?

However always listen to your instinct, ring your midwife and tell her and see what she says. <3 I'm sure it's all okay!

Sorry I also meant to say that my movements are still all over the place, some days go by and I feel nothing then yesterday I could barely sleep from the movements but it's always so worrying when you don't feel anything. I read they sleep 14 hours a day and maybe just felt lazy one day?? I'd drink something very cold and sweet and lay on your left side and just wait.

Mumma, I am in 19week and feel baby regularly. But that doesn't mean it's standard. I&#12288;have heard and seen people getting some quiet days and some very active days at this stage.
If you feel worried it's always better to ask midwife or doc.

Thanks campn and sweety, yes it's something else we considered, that baby had just turned so wasn't kicking outwards. Near normal service has resumed today, so am feeling much happier now. I think baby was just having a super sleepy day and probably snuggled up hiding in a corner somewhere :thumbup:

Very much possible. And I am glad baby is active again. Probably just wanted to give mumma a scare.

Very much possible. And I am glad baby is active again. Probably just wanted to give mumma a scare.

A wind up merchant already and it's not even on the outside!

My movements are still pretty erratic, generally in the evening after dinner he's the most active but not every day. Sometimes they are so strong they take my breath away & other times they just tickle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->