movement question

Ablaski17

mommy to a little girl<3
Reaction score
when did everyone feel movement with there first pregnancy?

Between 21-22 weeks for me - but I have an anterior placenta which makes it harder to feel movement - it tends to be later. By 22-23 weeks, we could see and feel it from the outside - now you can see it through the shirt LOL!! :D
xx

In my 16th week, now I'm feeling her move around and kick me often :)

I felt a little movement last Thursday and a couple yesterday, but nothing since. Can't wait until it gets consistant!

I felt her once or twice in very isolated moments around 18-19 weeks. I have been feeling her daily now for about a week, since 19+3 or so. It's really gone quickly once I've started feeling her daily - like within a few days of that hubby could feel her from the outside, and just a few minutes ago I actually SAW my belly move like 3 times! :)

I have an anterior placenta which they say often means you don't feel movement 'til a bit later than you otherwise might. I also wonder if that is why it's gone so quickly from just me feeling it to being able to feel and see it from the outside; because she is larger than babies often are when their movements are first felt.

Also apparently your weight affects it; if you are heavier it can take longer.

I started with flutters around 16-17 wks but realllly felt the fist kick during my 18th week

Felt the first ever movement at 19+1, felt like bubbles, got lot more frequent during the following days, then at just 5 days later at 19+6 both me and OH could feel baby kicking from the outside with had on my tum!!

I am now looking forward to the kicks that make the belly move!!!

I think i felt odd flutters around the 17th week mark but proper kicks started 20 weeks. Started feelin kicks on the outside about 22 weeks....soooo amazing!
x

proper kicks started at 18 weeks for me, flutters i think were around 15/ 16 weeks

Started about week 18 for me...but it was easily passed off as wind, or even missed as it was only a tiny flutter.

Now I'm having definite movements :)

Everyone is different though, I've read that its only time to worry if you haven't felt anything by 28 weeks. xx

I had odd movements at 15 weeks as I had an anterior placenta I was quite suprised.

It started when I was about 15-16 weeks, started as a swishing feeling like she was turning over in my belly then at about 18+ it felt like a popping and now from about 20weeks til now (22wks) She's been kicking the shit outta me!!! Its weird though cause I can feel it really strong inside but she kicks really low so my OH can't really feel it yet, only faintly! Either that or she just don't like daddy :p cause whenever I say to OH "quick quick!!!" she stops :rofl: woman after my own heart :') xX

Hi,
Im still only feeling flutters now. I feel more movement when i need a wee (TMI) or when im lying in bed. Hes very fidgity but im not sure about kicks yet.

I started feeling something probably about 2 weeks ago, It's still only like wriggling movements though, no proper kicks xx

I'm not feeling much yet...I have an anterior placenta which apparently makes it harder to feel movement...I only really feel it when I have a full bladder.
x

I'm not feeling much yet...I have an anterior placenta which apparently makes it harder to feel movement...I only really feel it when I have a full bladder.
x

Heard loads about this.....how did u find out u had an anterior placenta??

x

Heard loads about this.....how did u find out u had an anterior placenta??

I only heard about it on here but read a thread where they advised yu look at the back of your maternity notes, if they attached a slip of paper from your first scan then it has a box on their that says placenta and then your midwife or the sonographer shud have written in their what position it was.
xx

or if its not on there then it may be your second scan yu find out :o) x.

Yeah, that does explain a lot. I've looked on my notes and mine is anterior too.

I felt her change position at 16+3 but my first proper omg there is a baby in there was 20+4. I also have anterior placenta.

i was around 17 weeks when i felt my lil lewis move for the first time

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->